PDA

View Full Version : how do i get organised

jay bee 465
29-01-2012, 08:54 PM
I am fed up with being so un-organised.
i have got myself some concertina files and thought i would do sections of ... ofsted, permission forms, planning, letters for parents, and observation sheets, do you think this is a good idea ? and have you any other sugestions xx thanks guys ;)

uf353432
29-01-2012, 09:05 PM
If you don' try you won't know. I consider myself to be pretty organised - but a day like today can flag up all kinds of places where I have slipped and let things get away from me. You just have to try - see what works, reflect and change and amend the things that don't work until you have a system that is near faultless. It will never be perfect - because life has a habit of kicking up new issues. Good Luck x

onceinabluemoon
30-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Also try writing yourself a timetable and sticking to it until it becomes a routine. Eg 9-5 work, 5-5.30 LJs, 5.30 dinner etc just so you have a specific time to factor things in. I've found I do things much quicker if i have a limited time to do them in, don't know if that works for everybody but it may be worth a try.

sarah707
30-01-2012, 07:40 AM
I have lots of files on my bookcase and they split everything up into sections which makes it easier for my overworked brain to cope -

Daily paperwork

Learning Journey for each child

Risk assessments

Accounts

Portfolio of evidence

Personal development etc.

I then put each one into my diary every month for an update / clear out / tidy up.

Hth :D