PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

Toothfairy
28-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Morning

DD(16) is at work today and then off to a party tonight and staying over, DD(14) is off into towm with her friends and then staying the night with her BFF and DD(9) is at Ballet for the morning and then has a sleep over to go to tonight..........So DH and I have a child free house tonight :clapping:

We've decided to go to the Cinema to see 'The Grey' and then for something to eat.
We can have a nice lay in tomorrow too as the two older ones are making their own way home and DD(9) doesn't need picking up til 10.30am.

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

sarah707
28-01-2012, 09:20 AM
We did Tesco last night (we know how to live on a Friday night) :rolleyes: :laughing:

So today we can do whatever we please which will be nice.

We had the most surreal experience last night... we thought we'd go out for tea instead of cooking so we chose Weatherspoons.

We ordered and I asked for poached eggs not fried with my ham... the kitchen can't do poached eggs.

What kind of chef can't cook poached eggs I ask...

Oh we don't have a chef, we have a ...

Wait for it...

Are you ready for this...

MICROWAVE TECHNICIAN :eek: :laughing:

Toothfairy
28-01-2012, 09:27 AM
MICROWAVE TECHNICIAN!!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've heard it all now!

kellib
28-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Sarah, that's a classic!! :laughing:

I'm going shopping with my Mum today to try and get a present for my wee cousin who will be 13 next weekend, she's not really given us any hints as to what she wants so we could be a while! :rolleyes:

Greengrass74
28-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Spent time with our Grandson last night, which was lovely, then had a takeaway, which was also lovely ;) today is just chilling out not doing a lot, then tomorrow will be spent visiting the rest of my wonderful family :thumbsup:

nell57
28-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Well if they employ the services of a microwave technician, why do they have to deep fry their BAKED POTATOES to cook them :panic: yuk yuk, which I found out in SW class the other week:panic::laughing:

Toothfairy, have a lovely night and make the most of it:thumbsup:

ajs
28-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Sarah with all due respects what do you seriously expect from a wetherspoons

Although I love their healthy chicken salad it has pomegranate in and is delicious and syn free without the dressing.

Putting up blinds and cleaning cleaning and more cleaning, tiler came in yesterday and was cutting tiles in the kitchen and the dust is dreadful.

ajs
28-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Well if they employ the services of a microwave technician, why do they have to deep fry their BAKED POTATOES to cook them :panic: yuk yuk, which I found out in SW class the other week:panic::laughing:

Toothfairy, have a lovely night and make the most of it:thumbsup:

I didn't think they did anymore, after they had so many complaints

Demonjill
28-01-2012, 09:58 AM
I am so busy this weekend:rolleyes:

Today I have already been to the farm to sort the horses:thumbsup:
Having a cuppa and a shower then we are off out to look at 7 seater cars:eek: I hate car shopping but hubby is excited. I also hate spending money:blush::(lol

Tomorrow DD has swim training 2 hours am and 2 hours pm and I have parent of my newbies coming for a visit to cross the "t"s and dot the "i"s before they start
I also have toys from ebay to pick up:clapping:

Gosh better get my skates on lol

PixiePetal
28-01-2012, 12:16 PM
I know how to live it up at the weekend!

I am cleaning the cooker :rolleyes: ironing and LJs too

then tomorrow - baking :clapping: - in my nice clean oven - and hopefully a bit of geocaching if DH will take me.

nell57
28-01-2012, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=ajs;1044232]I didn't think they did anymore, after they had so many complaints[/Q

Thats good to hear, although it has put me off eating out at a lot of places, wondering how other places cook their food:panic::D

mrs c
28-01-2012, 05:18 PM
So many places just seem to serve microwave food. A friend of mine worked in a pub and said there was only one of their dishes that was freshly cooked, the rest were all microwaved! :eek:
This weekend I am doing my first aid. 8am start this morning and 9am tomorrow. :(