PDA

View Full Version : 1st ofsted visit!! HELP

maluvsya89
27-01-2012, 10:15 PM
hi there cant help worrying but i got registered in December and ofsted come out to visit you again six months later right? which will make it about end of may beginning of june time... im going away for two weeks at beginning of june and im worried ofsted ring me when im not in the country shall i call them and inform them that i wont be around?? and also i have no children yet so do they come out six months from when you have your first child so you can actually do some paper work to show them?? please help i cant stop worrying!!
thank you x

Stapleton83
27-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi,

Take a breath I think you are worrying and there is no need. They will phone you first to try and give you a range of dates when the inspector is likely to come so if they don't get hold of you they will just try again. When they ring they'll ask you if you are minding as that will help them determine if they need to come out and inspect. You might not have any mindees yet but June is a long way off!

Try not to worry they do understand that people have time off and take a while to get going. Hope that helps

maluvsya89
27-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi,

Take a breath I think you are worrying and there is no need. They will phone you first to try and give you a range of dates when the inspector is likely to come so if they don't get hold of you they will just try again. When they ring they'll ask you if you are minding as that will help them determine if they need to come out and inspect. You might not have any mindees yet but June is a long way off!

Try not to worry they do understand that people have time off and take a while to get going. Hope that helps

thank you so much i am a worrying person and think way to deep!! its a two week break so hopefully the come before or ring me after as it will cost me a fortune just to accept the call!! thank you x

miffy
27-01-2012, 11:30 PM
thank you so much i am a worrying person and think way to deep!! its a two week break so hopefully the come before or ring me after as it will cost me a fortune just to accept the call!! thank you x

I wouldn't accept the call - you are on holiday, they will ring back

Miffy xx

maluvsya89
27-01-2012, 11:48 PM
I wouldn't accept the call - you are on holiday, they will ring back

Miffy xx

well im hoping on turning my phone of completely!! x