PDA

View Full Version : Yippppeeeeee the day is finally here!!!!!!

BuggsieMoo
26-01-2012, 07:12 AM
I'm sat here literally bouncing - my hubby is home today (well by 1am Friday) but this is the last full day without him and im working.........the intention is for it to pass the tim e quickly, but I bet I clock watch all day!! :p

So excited and its fab that the kids and his parents still have NO idea!!!! I have managed to keep this secret very well although I am dying to shout it out from the roof tops!

May not be on here for a while afterwards, have some serious catching up to do and a few days off work now :laughing::laughing::laughing:x

Thank you all for your continued support and advice over a range of matter x

BuggsieMoo x
:jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

sonia ann
26-01-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm sitting here excited for you :clapping::clapping::clapping:

desiderata
26-01-2012, 07:36 AM
so excited for you hope it all goes well !!!!!!!!!!!

miffy
26-01-2012, 07:41 AM
I hope the day goes quickly for you!

I don't know how you are managing to keep it a secret but I'm sure the looks on your children's faces when they see their daddy will be worth it!

Have a wonderful time

Miffy xx

solly
26-01-2012, 08:38 AM
I hope the day goes quick for you.:)

I can imagine your kids faces when they see their daddy in the morning, that has definately brought some childhood memories back as I used to be the little girl waiting for my dad to come home as we were also a forces family.

I hope you have a lovely weekend :):):)

The Juggler
26-01-2012, 09:17 AM
so excited for you honey xxx

Zoomie
26-01-2012, 09:24 AM
So exciting, so 1am is that when he arrives home :blush::blush:

BuggsieMoo
26-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi thanks for all your messages.

Yeah he should be home no later than 1am as long as there are no delays. He is back to camp for 11pm tonight but cannot leave straight away.

Can't wait to see my kids faces when they see him in the morning. Just had the hushed conversations in school with the 4 teachers to say they def wont be in tomorrow but dont tell them.

This is going to be a priceless moment - off out to by the tissues soon :laughing:

BuggsieMoo xx

RedDragon
26-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Have a wonderful time.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stapleton83
26-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Ooh exciting, hope time goes quick well done for keeping it a secret. Have a fantastic time!:):)

Sam x

LOOPYLISA
26-01-2012, 09:54 AM
How exciting :clapping:

Bear23
26-01-2012, 10:11 AM
awh how exciting xx:clapping:

AliceK
26-01-2012, 10:14 AM
When I was 10 my dad went touring around America for 6 mths. Myself and my younger brother didn't know when he was coming home and we went to stay with our nan for a few days. When we came back home our mum asked us to go upstairs and get something from her bedroom, when we went in there, our Dad was sat on the bed. I still remember that fantastic feeling, we had no idea he was going to be home. Your children will be so happy :clapping:

xxx

sonia ann
26-01-2012, 10:27 AM
When I was 10 my dad went touring around America for 6 mths. Myself and my younger brother didn't know when he was coming home and we went to stay with our nan for a few days. When we came back home our mum asked us to go upstairs and get something from her bedroom, when we went in there, our Dad was sat on the bed. I still remember that fantastic feeling, we had no idea he was going to be home. Your children will be so happy :clapping:

xxx

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Tippy Toes
26-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Oh lovely, bet you cant wait!

Have a lovely couple of days together, sounds like a very hard secret to keep xx

Toothfairy
26-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Have a fantastic time, I'm so excited for you I've got goose bumps.:laughing:

~Chelle~
26-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Awwww have a great time x x

Sparkles
26-01-2012, 11:26 AM
how wonderful for you all and what a lovely surprise for them! :D

chez
26-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh dear Im sat in tears at the happy memories of daddy coming home. As a forces kid I remember well sitting by the window waiting for my dad to return from sea.

I remember mum playing me Daddys home on the tape player.

I cant watch members of the forces being united with their loved ones without tears now.

Enjoy your exciting time together and I bet your children will be made up to have daddy home

BuggsieMoo
26-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Thought id show you all the banner that we have made.

We've also got bunting, welcome home daddy sign for the door, light up ballons as he is getting back when it is dark and ive made a cake with welcome home daddy on it and military figures and a tank and helicopter.

xx

Trouble
26-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Have a fab time xxxxx

VeggieSausage
26-01-2012, 01:16 PM
sooooexcited for you and your family :clapping::clapping::clapping:can't believe you've managed to keep it a secret x

blue bear
26-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Not long to go now! I'd be bursting to tell, well done in keeping your secret it will be so worth it when your children see their dad.

BuggsieMoo
26-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Well the update is he is back in the UK and on route to camp from Brize Norton!

Kids all went to bed totally unaware and did not notice me sneak out to put up the decorations, banners, ballons and huge welcome home sign!

Cant wait to see their faces!!

:o:o:o:o:o

PixiePetal
26-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I can't tell you how excited I am for you and your family :D

Nice to know he is at least in the country :clapping:

Have a great time catching up ;):)

Twinkles
26-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Aw I've got a big grin on my face now just imagining how happy you will all be tomorrow. X

ajs
26-01-2012, 11:48 PM
I assume he's home a you're getting reacquainted looking forward to hearing all about the homecoming and the family's reaction

Have a great weekend

sonia ann
27-01-2012, 07:23 AM
my "eyes are leaking" thinking of you and your family and how happy you all must be this am xxxx

desiderata
27-01-2012, 07:27 AM
I cant imagine how happy your family are now !!!! Enjoy your time together xx

BuggsieMoo
27-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Just a quick update.

Got back at half 12 last night :clapping::clapping:

Kids were all in bed, our 4 year old daughter came into our bedroom this morning, did not notice Daddy first of all then clocked him and said in a whisper 'Mummy is that my Daddy?' cos she couldnt believe it!

4 very happy kiddies this morning x

llkbabob
27-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Thought id show you all the banner that we have made.

We've also got bunting, welcome home daddy sign for the door, light up ballons as he is getting back when it is dark and ive made a cake with welcome home daddy on it and military figures and a tank and helicopter.

xx

i have a tear in my eye have a wonderful day, i love surprises like that:)

AliceK
27-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Just a quick update.

Kids were all in bed, our 4 year old daughter came into our bedroom this morning, did not notice Daddy first of all then clocked him and said in a whisper 'Mummy is that my Daddy?' cos she couldnt believe it!

aawww bless. Have a wonderful day :clapping:

xxxx

The Juggler
27-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Just a quick update.

and one very happy mummy, I imagine :clapping::clapping: