PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 4...HOW YOU ALL DOING.

angeldelight
24-01-2012, 09:44 AM
How well are you all doing?

I am doing rubbish but I will post about that later

How much weight have you all lost

Angel xxx

lyla's mum
24-01-2012, 10:17 AM
got my 3rd weigh in tonight at slimming world, hoping for another 2lb off which will take me to 7lb's in 3 weeks, not sure i'll get it though!

maisiemog
25-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Lost 7lbs so far this year!!! Only another 100 to go :laughing:

Must be important that I lose weight now....been given a referral to a dietician....:panic: so I will get used to feeling starving all the time...sure I wont care when I'm in a size 10!!!

mayberry
26-01-2012, 02:35 AM
:( did not make it to group for weighing on Monday had training.... I had stayed the same on my scales at home :blush: been out 2 parties, this week hope to do better.. next week 3 meals out :eek: but I will make sure I choose the right things. Better get plenty of walking in :rolleyes: 5 1/2 lb off

good luck everyone else

Dawn xx

VeggieSausage
26-01-2012, 08:11 AM
i have lost the 5 lbs I put on over christmas - weighing in at 12.7 and want to be 11st something by Easter x

wendy222
26-01-2012, 08:17 AM
im starting slimming world 2 day god help me lol well done guysxx

RainbowMum
26-01-2012, 09:31 AM
According to the zumba scales I had lost a pond this week, making it 7 overall, but mine show a couple more....

Very happy though and thoroghly enjoying the biggest loser plan - the online diary is brilliant :D

stardust
26-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Um, Well I thought I should eat all the chocolate in the house first so I dont feel tempted later so have only lost 2lbs :blush:

I have neglected my diet as am having a few issues and its comfort eat or anti depressants- ill take the chocolate. I am making a few changes atm so hopefully when all the plates in my life are back spinning I will crack this diet business.

PixiePetal
26-01-2012, 11:33 AM
after last weeks 6lb loss - this week I put on 2lbs :( no reason why except for TOTM. sticking at it but getting bored already. A close friend (not on forum) is dieting too so I have support there. Our texts fly all day :rolleyes:

oh well - hoping next WED weigh in is more successful

ziggy
26-01-2012, 11:40 AM
i lost just 1lb this week so that's 4lbs in 3 weeks, gotta stop nibbling

fridge now full of tasty fruit n veggies so gonna try harder this week but its so hard especially as i'm feeling bit down at the moment

oh well not gonna give up, good luck everyone

ruby
26-01-2012, 11:54 AM
with slimming world
lost 7ib so far in 3 weeks

cathy

EmmaReed84
30-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I hate weighing myself every week as I find it puts too much pressure on me and I feel I cant lose weight so just eat lol.

Well anyway I am not on a "deit" as such, just cutting down ALOT on certain food and having smaller portions, we have massive square plates so instead of using the main plates we now use the side plates for our dinner and they work a treat

I have lost 7lb since the beginning of Jan and yesterday my Nan commented that I looked like I lost weight... woop woop :clapping::clapping:

devoncm
30-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Ive got weigh in tonight, hoping ive lost 1.5lb then ill be half stone lighter, did have chinese last night and ate out saturday but still within my syns so hoping im ok

FussyElmo
30-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Havent wiegh myself but I can say I have been really good these last 2 weeks with the in between meals snacks so just hoping I carry this on :thumbsup:

maisiemog
31-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Lost 3lbs this week! I know I have lost weight now. Had to put a pair of knickers on over my leggings to stop them falling down!!!

I'm really into the swing of it now! Losing weight is spurring me on so hopefully I can keep it up. I'm even exercising as well. Swimming twice a week, zumba once and the gym once!!

kindredspirits
31-01-2012, 01:05 PM
i've lost 1st 3lbs since the start of the year! :clapping:thats with no excersize so going to start kicking that in a bit and ditch the chocolate!!:D

The Juggler
31-01-2012, 01:49 PM
well done all of you! :clapping::clapping:

sandy64
31-01-2012, 02:19 PM
well weigh in last nite lost another 3lb thats 11lb in 3weeks im so happy im hoping next week to of lost a stone then ive 1 stone to go before my hol end march im determined so will see good luck and well done everyone:)

ziggy
02-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Did my thursday morning 'weigh in'. Lost another 1lb, wishing it could be 2 but just keep thinking of a 1lb of lard :laughing:

Only 5lbs in 4 weeks but gotta keep going

lyla's mum
02-02-2012, 09:28 AM
2.5lb off this week, i've lost 9lb in 4 weeks now since joining slimming world :)

The Juggler
02-02-2012, 09:43 AM
well weigh in last nite lost another 3lb thats 11lb in 3weeks im so happy im hoping next week to of lost a stone then ive 1 stone to go before my hol end march im determined so will see good luck and well done everyone:)

that's brilliant - a stone in a month woudl be an amzing achievement :clapping::clapping:

The Juggler
02-02-2012, 09:45 AM
after last weeks 6lb loss - this week I put on 2lbs :( no reason why except for TOTM. sticking at it but getting bored already. A close friend (not on forum) is dieting too so I have support there. Our texts fly all day :rolleyes:

oh well - hoping next WED weigh in is more successful

hon if you diet is boring, change it. there are so many ways you can eat, SW, WW, low carb but if you are bored you are setting yourself up to fail :( Try somethign new and have a little of what you fancy along the way :thumbsup:

mama2three
02-02-2012, 11:19 AM
hon if you diet is boring, change it. there are so many ways you can eat, SW, WW, low carb but if you are bored you are setting yourself up to fail :( Try somethign new and have a little of what you fancy along the way :thumbsup:

I think this should apply to all aspects of life , not just dieting! Now , who do I fancy:rolleyes:;)

Mummits
03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
A got-away-with-it day I hope! Total weight loss to date (since new year) of 5.8 kilos, despite having a decidedly non diet day yesterday surviving on a kit kat, a yoghourt and some Chinese takeaway due to spending all day in A&E with my youngest son who took a tumble off a high climbing frame at school. He has had a few stitches in his mouth and his face is all swollen up today but he was a star at the hospital - really brave and even thanked the doctor for stitching him up. We are having a duvet day today and I am trying not to nibble!

The Juggler
03-02-2012, 01:35 PM
I think this should apply to all aspects of life , not just dieting! Now , who do I fancy:rolleyes:;)

:laughing::laughing:

Rubybubbles
04-02-2012, 03:21 PM
well done to everyone on their losses so far, keep it up:clapping:

dette
04-02-2012, 03:31 PM
ive lost 6lb in the last 3 week but I gained 1/2 lb this week but wasnt suprised as ive hardly eaten any of my a and b choices and i always gain when i do that.Aparently something to do with starving yourself so your body stores fat when it can (according to slimming world)..... anyway by the time class was over i was dying for a wee so quickly dashed off home.Got my scales out to weigh DH coz he's dieting too but cant go to class as got loads of kids.My mate jumped on scales whos going to class with me to check my scales were reading the same as the class ones which they were and my DH has lost 11lb (he still has a bit to go he's a little chunky monkey:)) I went for my wee and wee'd like a race horse then i got on the scales and instead of gaining 1/2lb ive actually lost 1lb :) so make sure you wee .

PixiePetal
04-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Doing ok again.

Lost 4lb this week. Thats 9lb total now.

Still bored of dieting, not this diet in particular as I find WW quite 'normal' in food choices - just not being able to nibble except for fruit - will be glad when all the nice fruits are in season and a bit cheaper :rolleyes: - and not being able to just have some cheese and biscuits in the eve watching TV:(

Oh well - here's to next week :)

looong way to go :(