PDA

View Full Version : Too soon to use car sticker?

greenfields
23-01-2012, 08:06 PM
My application is currently being dealt with and I expect a call any time now to arrange a visit. Now of course, I'd like to be minding ASAP.

Do you think it's too soon to place my (large) sticker on my car window yet? It doesn't state that I am registered (because I'm not yet) but includes my name, area and website address.

Will I be annoying the inspector before she even gets through the door? She might think I'm too sure of myself getting registered. :blush:

amylou32
25-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I dont think your getting ahead of yourself, when i had my pre-reg visit the ofsted inspector asked if i had been advertising and i said no because i wasnt sure if i would get approved or not and he told me to start advertising that day

greenfields
25-01-2012, 04:31 PM
I dont think your getting ahead of yourself, when i had my pre-reg visit the ofsted inspector asked if i had been advertising and i said no because i wasnt sure if i would get approved or not and he told me to start advertising that day

Really? Well I've just got off the phone to the inspector I've been allocated and she's told me not to advertise until I'm registered, which I was a bit surprised about.

amylou32
25-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Really the guy that came out to me said there's no harm in it aslong as you don't take any work on

greenfields
25-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Really the guy that came out to me said there's no harm in it aslong as you don't take any work on

This is what I said. I said I'd be advertising but stating I'm in the process of registering and wouldn't work until I'm registered.
My inspector says I shouldn't because there's no guarantee I'll become registered and if I do, I can't guarantee when that will be.

:(