PDA

View Full Version : Help with 15 month old fees

wonderwoman80
20-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Had an enquiry for a 15 month old. Wants Monday and Friday 3.00 till 4.30. Then posibility of weekends. I work every other saturday now so that wouldnt be a problem. Just dont know if mon and fri would be worth it. As taking up an early years place for 2 hrs. Altho only got one other child at the minute and one due to start in June so this would give me a little bit extra. Any help??

miffy
20-01-2012, 06:58 PM
It's a very short period of time to look after a child of that age for - might be difficult to settle them in. As it would be taking up a valuable under 5 space I would think about charging a minimum number of hours to compensate.

Miffy xx

christine e
20-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Think I would just say NO. Not a good time of day to be having a little one I know you don't have any other children at the moment but if you do take on after school children this will be the time that you are going out to school to collect.

Cx

The Juggler
20-01-2012, 07:51 PM
i would do it but make it perfectly clear to mum that it will be temp only as you can't block up a place for such few hours AND tell her there is a minimum daily fee of say £20.

Double fees at least for Saturday :thumbsup: