PDA

View Full Version : please help with label sizes

Mookins
18-01-2012, 12:21 PM
am trying to create a table so i can print off somelittle stickers i have.

i cannot for the life of me get the measurements right:angry:

could anyone please create these sizes into labels for me and email it across before i completely lose the plot:panic:

theres 5 lables per page going fromleft to right
13 labels from top to bottom

each label is 2.12cm in height and 3.81cm in length

please and thankyou soooooo much xxxx

The Juggler
18-01-2012, 01:39 PM
sorry hon, I'm hopeless with labels. the one thing I could never do, labels and envelope printing :(

sarah707
18-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Can you find a template online?

I am hopeless and my labels always seem to wander about but I found a template from Avery I think and it helps :D

Mookins
18-01-2012, 06:23 PM
bless your hearts...thank goodness its not just me...i swear i was gonna throw a really paddy pants down earlier when i couldnt do it:crying:

will google it

xx

buildingblocks
18-01-2012, 09:28 PM
am trying to create a table so i can print off somelittle stickers i have. i cannot for the life of me get the measurements right:angry: could anyone please create these sizes into labels for me and email it across before i completely lose the plot:panic: theres 5 lables per page going fromleft to right 13 labels from top to bottom
each label is 2.12cm in height and 3.81cm in length

please and thankyou soooooo much xxxx

Right you need to go into word and create a template in the labels section

I use office 2010 so its in the mailings bit

You might find it gives you the labels you are using or you can create a new one. You input the measurements between labels and edges.

You then create the info you need to put on the label

Then you save it so you just print off as you would anything else

not sure if I am allowed to post links so will pm you one I have just found for you that might help.