PDA

View Full Version : advice on outdoor play

cat lady at 38
15-01-2012, 09:32 AM
i know in the summer you can put out and leave ready outdoor toys to play with but i need asdvice on winter, do people just grab what they need when mindees go out into the garden or do you set up activities each day many thanks for you repliesx

JulieA
15-01-2012, 09:55 AM
i know in the summer you can put out and leave ready outdoor toys to play with but i need asdvice on winter, do people just grab what they need when mindees go out into the garden or do you set up activities each day many thanks for you repliesx

I have an outdoor storage box, and get out things whenever we go outside, then put them away at the end of the day - whatever the season. Obviously the large playhouse and climbing frame stay out all year.

mushpea
18-01-2012, 04:29 PM
The big to kitchen is little tykes and is good in all weathers so stays out for play with sand, pepples etc the sand is in the tuff spot which is on a stand with a lid so stays out as do the things we use with it like saucepans etc. I have a plastic toy play house which all the ride on toys go in and a shed where I put other bits in like some of the sand toys, balls etc. other things like bloks of wood, toy wheels, guttering and other loose parts just stay outside.