PDA

View Full Version : disney world

sandy64
13-01-2012, 07:45 PM
hi im looking to buy disney florida pass tickets but after looking on line im unsure if i trust some anyone booked theres online?? and can suggest any please :)

charleyfarley
13-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Sorry I can't help as we booked ours through the travel agent whe we booked the holiday but I'm sure someone will come along and help you :thumbsup:

When are you going? I can't wait till we go :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

Carol xx

Greengrass74
13-01-2012, 10:06 PM
When we went in October we brought all our park tickets online from Florida Tix.

http://www.floridatix.co.uk/

We had no problems and the tickets were sent the very next day I will certainly use them again.

sandy64
14-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Sorry I can't help as we booked ours through the travel agent whe we booked the holiday but I'm sure someone will come along and help you :thumbsup:

When are you going? I can't wait till we go :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

Carol xx

hi were going easter this yr cant wait just need to bk passes and character meals:) and save more spending money lol:)

madison
15-01-2012, 06:29 AM
We've been afew times and have used attraction tickets direct and Orlando attractions they r both real tickets, we've always had 14 day ultimates for Disney but always felt abit of a waste as we don't stay on site as we stay in a villa and go to other places so this year we r going to get magic your way tickets which seem better value for money. We r also doing discovery cove at the moment it's cheaper to buy direct from them!!

zippy
15-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi, I bought the 10 days American ones, like you I was cautious of the websites I bought mine from wallmart when I got there was really easy they have a special booth instore, if I remember rightly they ended up about $5-10 more each than online but for peace of mind it was money well spent of you go in thedibb website you might get more info on there, I think you can also email wallmart for a price list

Mollymop
15-01-2012, 09:09 PM
We always buy from Attraction tickets. We have bought form them 3 times and never had any problems. Very fast signed for delivery plus you get to insure them too just incase you lose them etc while on holiday. Very reputable company and the cheapest too. You also get freebees.
We always purchase the 14 day Orlando Ultimate tickets (14 days unlimited passes for all the Orlando theme parks apart from Wet n Wild - which we didn't care about as we prefer Aquatic anyway!) x

http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/

sandy64
16-01-2012, 08:05 AM
thankyou very much for your help need to check attraction tickets out tonight but so far the disney website are the cheapest jiust bk meals with characters as we strugled to get in last time so kids will be happy:)

wendywu
16-01-2012, 08:36 AM
I have used Tickets Direct as well at least 4 times and never had any problems.

I used the disney site last time as well as they were doing deals on their tickets. Again no problems at all :thumbsup: