PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Manchester?

picklepick
13-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Hello All

Just wondered if there's any other pre-reg childminders in Manchester out there?

I'm going to the briefing in Feb if anyone else is?

:waving:

kimnolan87
13-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Hiya,

I am in Bolton, so not far from you....I'll be starting the course in Feb too - have sent off my forms, just waiting to hear when I need to go and enrol.

Feel free to get in touch :)

xxx

~Grasshopper~
13-01-2012, 08:42 PM
im just outside manchester (oldham) and have been reg for 12mths now. where abouts are you hun??

best of luck, just yell if you need any help x

sharonmanc
13-01-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm on th border of Oldham and Manchester, just waiting on my pre reg visit on the 27th, Done my courses, fingers crossed now :)

picklepick
16-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi All

I'm glad there's more Manc folk on here. I live in Levenshulme.
I've not even been to the pre-briefing sesh yet, I'm going in Feb, but I know for definite that I'll be enrolling on the course as soon as I can after that.

What First Aid course have you all been on? Manchester College?

xx

sharonbell18
23-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi
I am going to attend pre-reg session in feb and am from manchester, would be good to see you there. Not sure if I am doing the right thing as I would love to have my own nursery and work with children. I am worried that my property is not big enough for me to childmind. Hope this pre-reg session will answer some questions. Look forward to meeting you there.:clapping:

sharonbell18
23-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi back, have just signed up to this forum. I will be going to the pre-reg in feb too so look forward to meeting you there. Not sure if this is the right way for me to go; I have just realised I would love to work with children and my dream is to own my own nursery one day. I have a small house and a dog which I fear would stop me from childminding from my home. Look forward to meeting you in Feb:clapping:

saintsue
24-01-2012, 02:56 PM
I am from Bolton as well xxxxx

*daisychain*
25-01-2012, 12:38 PM
hello fellow mancs !!
I,m just down the road from Levenshulme in openshaw !! Hope you enjoy your pre reg, where abouts are you doing it ? My first Aid was part of my pre reg.I may even bump into you at some future training :)

amylou32
25-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone

I'm in macclesfield so not far from all of you, I did my pre-reg in august and i was registered in November. I was worried at first that my house wasn't big enough, ive got a very small garden and i have a dog as well but the ofsted inspector was really nice and put me at ease and said it didn't matter. If any of you need to ask anything let me know :)