PDA

View Full Version : A WINDY THURSDAY

angeldelight
12-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Morning Everyone

Bit chilly and also windy hear... I did here that the cold weather is back at the weekend ... wahooooo I hope we have snow :laughing:

I managed to get out the bathroom today by not locking it :laughing:

I have a nice easy day today ... children on trips or ill so its going to be a easy one, we are making cakes yummy

What are you all doing today?

Have a good day everyone

Angel xx

Carol M
12-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Yay, snow for the weekend :clapping:
Got to have a paperwork weekend as sooooo behind!
Playgroup/soft play today, possibly lunch in Morrisons too.
Have a great Thursday everyone.
Carol xx

nell57
12-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning all

Not sure what its like outside, too dark to see anything:(

We're off to childminding drop in at the childrens centre today.

Getting stuck in the bathroom, what have I missed:eek::laughing:

nell57
12-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Yay, snow for the weekend :clapping:
Got to have a paperwork weekend as sooooo behind!
Playgroup/soft play today, possibly lunch in Morrisons too.
Have a great Thursday everyone.
Carol xx

boooo to the snow:laughing:

Dont mind the cold, but you can keep the snow:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
12-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Morning Angel and all :)

no wind here :D

beautiful sunrise though, DD has gone outside in her onesie to take photos up the farm!

sibling mindees today - walk round the farmland if it stays nice and maybe baking later.

Ordering from Crafty crocodiles to be done too :thumbsup:

kellib
12-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Morning :)

Easy day here, 2 mindees but at different times of the day. Need to go back to John Lewis and collect my buggy :rolleyes: will go to the park on the way home if the wind dies down :)

Toothfairy
12-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning everyone

A bit chilly this morning here in Kent.
A nice easy day as DH (my assistant) is doing the school runs and I've just got two little ones (1yr & 2yrs). The 2yr old gets picked up at 1pm and the 1yr old gets picked up at 4pm.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

sandy64
12-01-2012, 07:57 AM
Morning everyone its horrid here rain windy and very dark feel like going bed lol toddler group this morn then sensory shiny activity after lunch:)

ORKSIE
12-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Morning all

Very windy here, was planning a trip out today but its sooooo cold, think we might bake cakes instead:thumbsup:

The Childrens Tabards arrived yesterday, they cant wait to wear them. One LO said " I look like a Policeman":) Bless him.

Have a great day all.

xx

jelly15
12-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Only two LOs today so we are of to the local shops for them to choose fruit and biscuits for this afternoon, when we have another cm and her Los over to play.

*daisychain*
12-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Morning ,
very windy today, typical as its the day my girls go back to school and we are at playgroup, proberbly get blown there !
have a good day y'all !

maisiemog
12-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Morning All,

Nice quiet day today. Only DD and one mindee. Going to group this morning and this afternoon we're making rice crispie cakes to use up the last of the chocolate from christmas!!

Have a nice day everybody xx

loocyloo
12-01-2012, 08:30 AM
good morning!

VERY windy here, with the odd squall of rain!

got 2 LO today and new LO coming for a visit with mummy. thing is ... i'm not sure how long they are staying !!! i think i said an hour or so, then LO to do an hour or so on her own tomorrow, but i can't remember :blush: i don't like it when parents come to 'play', i never feel natural messing around with the children if a parent is watching!

have a good day x

cherry
12-01-2012, 08:31 AM
Morning all, bit chilly here today.

Wish me luck as due to a family crisis I'm having my 2 year old mindees twin 3 month old sisters today.

I think we'll stay in today :)

Have a good day everyone

Mouse
12-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Morning!

One of my lo's is arriving late this morning. A good job really because I forgot she was even coming!! It was only when I got a text saying that they were running late that I remembered!
In my defence, she is only here one day a week for a few weeks, so I've never thought of her as being a regular :blush:

AliceK
12-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Very cold and windy here today, and very dark.
Another quiet day today even after school today which makes a pleasant change. Was going to go over to the woods but I think it's too windy and I'm not feeling great, feel like my glands are up and my throat hurts. I think I'm over tired but no chance of getting an early night this week.

Have a good day everyone

xxxxx

breezy
12-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Morning Angel, 3 here today and off to feed the ducks and then library if they can stop bickering for 5 minutes, they all seem really tired today!

charleyfarley
12-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Morning everyone

Wet and windy here so a day in for us. We're making cakes too today,luckily all the children will be taking them home so I won't be eating any :thumbsup:

Had the new Crafty Crocodile and Baker Ross catalogues yesterday so might have a flick through those if los have a sleep.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

onceinabluemoon
12-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Good morning. :)

Just got back from the school run and two have gone right off for a sleep, the other is playing by my feet with blocks (and I'm talking to him about what he is doing). Plans for today - no idea, with 3 under 20 months we just go where the day takes us (how terrible! :blush: )

edited to add: 3rd one has just asked for nah nah's too so looks as if I will finally be able to unpack and play with my Baker Ross and Crafty Croc's orders that came Tuesday! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

mrs c
12-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Well we got caught in a downpour just as the school bell rang, came home to get dried out and then headed to the park to feed the ducks. Last week we made ice cubes, hid small objects in them and added food colouring to disguise what was in. We are now messing about with them to get them to melt quicker to see if we can remember what we hid in them. Kids have really enjoyed doing this.