PDA

View Full Version : KETTLE BELLS

The Juggler
11-01-2012, 01:56 PM
OMG! tried this class last night. I have total jelly legs today and am seizing up by the minute. I think I will have trouble walking tomorrow.:laughing:

it's DH's 50th today and am taking him out for dinner, he may have to cut up my food for me :laughing:

It's a brilliant workout though and I'm assured that it's only after the first week that you can't walk, next time your body is more used to it :p Better not leave it too long between classes then.

I tell you what though you need protection, there was an older lady on the other side of the class and when we were swinging the kettlebell she dropped it so many times :panic::panic::laughing:

nipper
11-01-2012, 01:59 PM
It's a brilliant workout though and I'm assured that it's only after the first week that you can't walk, next time your body is more used to it :

Hmmm, is that what it says on the tin?

I'm inwardly smiling Juggler:laughing:

Pipsqueak
11-01-2012, 02:10 PM
I would do some gentle stretches between classes if I were you just so it doesn't hurt like hell next week!

I sympathise... my muscles are screaming at me after getting back to two classes of ballet this week - after 8 weeks of erratic classes (teacher has had a baby and broke up for xmas)

My calves are KILLING

keep moving though hun and gently stretch through the nagging!

The Juggler
12-01-2012, 09:54 AM
I would do some gentle stretches between classes if I were you just so it doesn't hurt like hell next week!

I sympathise... my muscles are screaming at me after getting back to two classes of ballet this week - after 8 weeks of erratic classes (teacher has had a baby and broke up for xmas)

My calves are KILLING

keep moving though hun and gently stretch through the nagging!

ouchy. did you get en pointe yet - you are so brave!

Oh Pip, I can't move today. :panic: the only bit of me that doesn't hurt is my arms which is weird as obviously I was holding the bell all the time :panic: Every muscle up my back, my waist, hips and in my upper legs hurts. It even hurts to put on the handbrake in the car or walk downstairs :laughing: Going to try zumba at lunchtime to see if I can loosen up, failing that, gentle stretching and a hot bath :laughing:

Def. going to stretch between classes :thumbsup: