PDA

View Full Version : I AM LATE I GOT LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM ..... WEDNESDAY

angeldelight
11-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Morning Everyone

Better late than never .... I was locked in the bathroom I have no idea how and no idea how I got myself out :laughing::laughing:I think you lot tried to keep me away so you wouldn't have to reply ha ha

How is everyone today? Is everyone feeling better?

Not sure what we are doing today, some are ill so our plans have gone out the window a bit... go with the flow and see what the day brings

What is everyone else doing today?

Have a great day

Angel xx

Muffin
11-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Morning, hope you weren't locked in the bathroom too long. We're off to soft play this morning as I have three mindees ranging from 9 months to 4years. Enjoy your day :)

angeldelight
11-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Morning, hope you weren't locked in the bathroom too long. We're off to soft play this morning as I have three mindees ranging from 9 months to 4years. Enjoy your day :)

I was locked in there for 30 min I just could not get out and there was no one here to help me :laughing::laughing:
I even tried kicking the door down but it would not budge ha ha

Angel xx

jelly15
11-01-2012, 08:01 AM
:laughing: Reminds me of when I got locked in a hotel bathroom.

Third day back after a two week break and I need another, I am shattered. Painting and messy play this morning and playgroup after lunch. The weather here is very mild and cloudy so I am looking foward to the bright and and frosty days that are forcast for the weekend.

angeldelight
11-01-2012, 08:03 AM
:laughing: Reminds me of when I got locked in a hotel bathroom.

Third day back after a two week break and I need another, I am shattered. Painting and messy play this morning and playgroup after lunch. The weather here is very mild and cloudy so I am looking foward to the bright and and frosty days that are forcast for the weekend.

Oh tell us more ... you obviously got out :laughing:

Yes I am looking forward to the frosty days also its lovely

Have a good day

Angel xx

Carol M
Morning.
Locked in the bathroom ? I don't know! What are you like Angel?
Music class today then baking train wheel biscuits and no doubt eating them too :blush:
Colder here today and what with Penny 1959 keeping me up to the bewitching hour, I'm tired. Early night for me tonight, I wish!
Roll on summer :laughing:
Carol xx

angeldelight
Morning.
Locked in the bathroom ? I don't know! What are you like Angel?
Music class today then baking train wheel biscuits and no doubt eating them too :blush:
Colder here today and what with Penny 1959 keeping me up to the bewitching hour, I'm tired. Early night for me tonight, I wish!
Roll on summer :laughing:
Carol xx

I know :laughing::laughing:I have an accident at least once a day so I am hoping that is it for the day ha ha

Have a good day

Angel xx

solly
11-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Morning

Glad you managed to get out okay.

I have got 3 LO's this morning so am off to the children's centre for little movers and then stay & play afterwards we will then pick one up from Pre-school at lunch.
Hopefully they will all have a sleep this afternoon so I can get on with a little bit of studying which will save me doing some tonight :)

Hope everyone has a good day:)

angeldelight
11-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Morning

Glad you managed to get out okay.

I have got 3 LO's this morning so am off to the children's centre for little movers and then stay & play afterwards we will then pick one up from Pre-school at lunch.
Hopefully they will all have a sleep this afternoon so I can get on with a little bit of studying which will save me doing some tonight :)

Hope everyone has a good day:)

Hope your hand is ok today and yourself, take it easy

Have a good day

Angel xx

kellib
11-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Morning, again ;):laughing:

Glad you got out Angel :laughing:

Only got one LO today so we're off to John Lewis to hand in my buggy to get repaired and to pick up the replacement one they promised me, I hope I get to pick what one I want :D

We might head out to the city farm after that depending on weather etc.

Have a good day everyone :)

mama2three
11-01-2012, 08:10 AM
will be singing all day...oh dear what can the matter be..poor old Angel locked in the lavatory....:laughing: Hope you werent too panicked!

Not sure what we are up to either yet , always a bit weather dependent this time of year. DS3 going to the art gallery to look at the Lowry exhibition and very excited , Ds1 and 2 both got AS exams and worried!

FussyElmo
11-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Only you Angel - only you :laughing:

Well I still have ds at home these chicken pox wont crust over so another day with me.

Toothfairy
11-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Morning everyone

What a start to the day Angel!!

We are off to Childminding group this morning, it's my turn to get their early and help set up.

After group, we are going to pop in for lunch and spend a couple of hours with my Mum (not seen her since xmas day), then it will be time to set off for the school run.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

cherry
11-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Oh dear Angel, I could just see you having to write for help on the toilet paper and throwing it out of the window :laughing:

3 mindees today so we're off to Toddler group this morning. Might go for a walk this afternoon as the weathers so mild.

We are getting the most wonderful sunrises over our back garden lately, is anyone else having them?

The sky is a beautiful orange and red colour :)

I know how you feel mama2three my son starts his AS's this week and it's a bit tense round the house.

Have a nice day everyone

solly
11-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks Angel
It is still very sore and have noticed my wrist is quite black with bruising which I didn't notice yesterday.
The best thing with now having a waterproof dressing on was being able to wash my own hair after relying on DD or DH to do it for me :)

I will take it easy and my friend who is also a cm is taking her children to the Chldren's Centre so will help if needed

Mouse
11-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Morning!

Already had a stressful morning trying to get DD out to school. At least the rest of the day can only get better :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Morning Angel (at last!) and all

2 mindees due at 8, mum text that dad bringing at 9 - still waiting :rolleyes:

CM friend +3 coming to play today. Low fat soup for both of us then probably talk about food all day as we are both on diets. Got chilli in slow cooker for family dinner tonight, bolognese portion out of freezer for mindees so feeling surprisingly organised for a Wed!

Going to try and organise something crafty to start for Chinese New Year stuff tomorrow. Any suggestions for a just 3 yr old?

Playmate
11-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Well I've heard all the excuses now :laughing:

Well its college for me this afternoon and I'm sitting here in peace and quiet because Mick has taken mindees to group. I'm supposed to be studying, but I thought I would just come and say hello, whilst I drink my coffee :blush:

Have a good day :D

maisiemog
11-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Morning everyone!

Wednesday is my busiest day without a doubt! At the moment my mindees are under my dining table in a den they have built. Apparently no big people are allowed so I am sat listening to them feed their dollies pizza and chips whilst I have a lovely cup of tea that is actually still warm!!!

When they bore of the den we are going to make playdough and then they can play with it. Got some new cutters that I cant wait to try out....I think I like playdough more than the kids!!!

Afterschool I have no idea! I'm counting down to the end of the day though! A short day tomorrow and then 4 days off!!!:clapping:

breezy
11-01-2012, 09:26 AM
morning, busy day today 3 littlies, off to park this morning and messy play this afternoon.

Angel, you get us all up and on this thread then have the cheek to lock yourself in the loo to avoid us:eek::laughing:

charleyfarley
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Ha ha Angel it had to be you :laughing::laughing: Glad you got out safely though :thumbsup: How did you get out, I have visions of you climbing through the window :laughing:

Our bathroom door locked itself 2 Christmas's ago and it took an hour to get it open and a queue was forming to use it :laughing: I found it hilarious, eventually bil kicked it open:eek: Then had a cheek to ask how long xmas dinner was going to be :rolleyes:

Just the 2 1 year olds today so we are doing hand and footprints on a large canvas I got. When the others are here we shall be adding their prints too and then it will be hung as a work of art in the playroom :thumbsup:

Enjoy your day everyone

Carol xx

*daisychain*
11-01-2012, 09:39 AM
morning, I have a 7 month this pm who always gets so upset when mum leaves that she is sick , usually all over me, so I am keeping my spare change of clothes to hand (yes, she produces THAT much!) Wish me luck!
Have a good day y'all !!:)

Becci26
11-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Morning Everyone

Better late than never .... I was locked in the bathroom I have no idea how and no idea how I got myself out :laughing::laughing:I think you lot tried to keep me away so you wouldn't have to reply ha ha

How is everyone today? Is everyone feeling better?

Not sure what we are doing today, some are ill so our plans have gone out the window a bit... go with the flow and see what the day brings

What is everyone else doing today?

Have a great day

Angel xx

Morning Angel, and everyone!

My new starter was meant to be settling in today but mum text to say he is poorly so I now have no children until this evening.

Going to make some chicken and vegetable soup & some cakes I think as my friend is now going to pop over with her son for lunch. :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
11-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Morning everyone :thumbsup:

You got locked in the bathroom :laughing: oh dear me lol

I never lock the door infact hubby and dd are always telling me to shut the door :laughing:

Going to have a bit of a spring clean today i think and wash the inside windows, the suns out and they look filthy :blush:

~Chelle~
11-01-2012, 10:04 AM
*singing* Oh dear what could the matter be, Angel got stuck in the Lavatory :laughing::laughing:

Glad you got out ok hun. Our bathroom door has got really sticky over the winter, don't know if it is something to do with the wood expanding because of the central heating being on all the time.

x

Tink
11-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Morning it's my hubby's 30th Birthday today so we have had a lovely morning celebrating with some of our mindees.

I had a cake made for him which he loves and i'm taking him out to a Tai restaurant this evening:clapping:

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

crazyXstitcher
11-01-2012, 11:02 AM
I know :laughing::laughing:I have an accident at least once a day

Angel xx

Me too. :D My best one this week was standing on a toy soldier, stumbling in agony and having to grab the curtain to stop myself falling into the window and subsequently pulling the curtain rail down :eek:

Anyway Morning All. I am mindee free until this afternoon when hopefully we will be going to ds2's gym/exercise activity. First time mindee has gone as it used to be before he arrived and they've changed the time. However ds2 seems a bit tired this morning so there is a possibility they may both fall asleep in the car on the way in which case we will all come home and i will have a cuppa and choccy biscuit while they sleep. :D

Happy Birthday to HazeyDayz Hubby

Splodge
11-01-2012, 11:08 AM
It is my busiest day of the week at the moment. My mindees are playing doctors and nurses this morning and have the medical set and all the dolls and teddies out that they can find. I didn't realise we had that many. :laughing:

We are also relearning how to share as they seem to have forgotten over the christmas holidays. We had lots of snatching and grabbing initially, then we went onto "my turn, my turn", while snatching, now we are on "it's ok, you can have it". :clapping:

Let's see how long it lasts. :laughing:

AliceK
11-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Locked in the bathroom :laughing: :laughing: That is so funny.

Myself and OH got locked in the kitchen in our old house. Something happened to the door catch and we couldn't get out back into the hallway. I panicked as the children were asleep upstairs and I was fretting over an emergency and me not being able to get to them so whilst OH was calmly getting a screwdriver to take the door handle off I had already managed to squeeze through the hatch into the dining room. Scared me silly :blush:

Another quiet day here with one EY mindee and DD then mad again after school as usual. Already been out for a walk and to the vets to get some dog food. Just having a well earned cup of coffee and then off to nursery.
Lovely and sunny here this morning but a bit cold.

Have a lovely day eveyone

xxx

Penny1959
11-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Good Morning Angel and everyone

I did wonder where you were this morning - but did not think for one min that you were stuck in the loo.

As Carol M has said we were up late last night (committee meeting for childminding group) then chatting in her car on my drive - putting the world to rights - or at least trying to work out a solution to the age old - mindees playing up when parents collect.

However I don't know what Carol is moaning about - she did not have a text at 2:30 which meant once I had opened my eyes enough to see it said 'on way to hospital contractions every 5 mins. boys at Dianes' - rather than what I first read ' on way to celebrate, bags at Claire's' that I was up and worrying.

So with just the 2 hrs sleep - and feeling rubbish (new tablet from doc not agreeing withme - I think) I am now trying to deal with one very stroppy almost 2 year old, one madam who has decided she is in charge today (everyboby sit here, everyboby sing and so on) one who is determined to empty as many toys on to the floor as possible and one who wants what ever any one else has.

Things must be bad because just now I was sat down - and I heard madam say 'Everybody be quiet Penny is asleep!' I was not - just had eyes shut due to tablet induced headache - but I wish I was.

Roll on nap time is all I can say. I would say roll on finish time - but that is at 8:30pm so a bit depressing to think about.

Assuming all sleep and wake in good mood we shall be making either gingerbread men or the Gruffalo's child 'jumping jack' toy. (we are doing the Gruffalo this month and this week it is Fox that we are focussing on - should you be wondering where the conection is with Gruffalo and gingerbread men).

Have a good afternoon everyone.

Penny :)

Roseolivia
11-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Afternoon all, i have no mindees until after school so have been doing housework and i'm still not finished.

ORKSIE
11-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Glad your ok Angel.....locked in the Loo:laughing::laughing:

Been in the garden most of the morning.

We have had lunch...Spaghetti Bolognaise :thumbsup:

Busy afternoon ahead.

Have a great day all.

Oh and its Mr O's birthday today....Looking forward to a Take away later.

x

LOOPYLISA
11-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Good Morning Angel and everyone

I did wonder where you were this morning - but did not think for one min that you were stuck in the loo.

As Carol M has said we were up late last night (committee meeting for childminding group) then chatting in her car on my drive - putting the world to rights - or at least trying to work out a solution to the age old - mindees playing up when parents collect.

However I don't know what Carol is moaning about - she did not have a text at 2:30 which meant once I had opened my eyes enough to see it said 'on way to hospital contractions every 5 mins. boys at Dianes' - rather than what I first read ' on way to celebrate, bags at Claire's' that I was up and worrying.

So with just the 2 hrs sleep - and feeling rubbish (new tablet from doc not agreeing withme - I think) I am now trying to deal with one very stroppy almost 2 year old, one madam who has decided she is in charge today (everyboby sit here, everyboby sing and so on) one who is determined to empty as many toys on to the floor as possible and one who wants what ever any one else has.

Things must be bad because just now I was sat down - and I heard madam say 'Everybody be quiet Penny is asleep!' I was not - just had eyes shut due to tablet induced headache - but I wish I was.

Roll on nap time is all I can say. I would say roll on finish time - but that is at 8:30pm so a bit depressing to think about.

Assuming all sleep and wake in good mood we shall be making either gingerbread men or the Gruffalo's child 'jumping jack' toy. (we are doing the Gruffalo this month and this week it is Fox that we are focussing on - should you be wondering where the conection is with Gruffalo and gingerbread men).

Have a good afternoon everyone.

Penny :)

Hope your feeling better soon x

wendywu
11-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Good afternoon everyone, Angel you cannot hide from us in the bathroom you know, we will find you :laughing:

loocyloo
11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
hello!

3 LO asleep, house looks like a bombsite and i'm here 'talking' !!! have prepped tea though! need to clear up the kitchen, tidy toys a bit and get daily diaries written up for today.

had a new mum & LO visit this morning ... boy is she going to keep me on my toes :D

Twinkles
11-01-2012, 01:11 PM
You took the words out of my mouth Chelle.

♫♫Oh dear what can the matter be
The Angelic one is locked in the lavatory
You can't hide there that's where the floaters be
We'll find you wherever you hide ♫♫ :p

onceinabluemoon
11-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Had a very whingey wednesday morning from my three, but the sun has come out, one is playing in the garden, one is reading a book, and one is playing with the wheels of a buggy (clean wheels!). I actually have five minutes to come and say hello because I can see all three from here!

So Good Morning Minders!
from me :)

The Juggler
11-01-2012, 01:43 PM
oh Angel, who got you out??? you do make my day :laughing:

angeldelight
11-01-2012, 01:46 PM
oh Angel, who got you out??? you do make my day :laughing:

Well I hope that's a good thing ?:laughing:

I got out myself , I even took the handle off I do not know how but I did ha ha .... the lock was stuck and I think I bent it so it would not open it seemed to take forever I had my phone with me and called my daughter who was at work but she just thought it funny and said I could stay there :laughing:

Lucky for me I started work later today .... try explaining that to parents waiting at the door :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
11-01-2012, 01:47 PM
You took the words out of my mouth Chelle.

♫♫Oh dear what can the matter be
The Angelic one is locked in the lavatory
You can't hide there that's where the floaters be
We'll find you wherever you hide ♫♫ :p

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

WibbleWobble
11-01-2012, 02:28 PM
I AM LATE I GOT LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM ..... WEDNESDAY

possibly the funniest thread title i have ever seen......:laughing:

mandy xxx