Hate the smell of tea,I don't like it either yuk

Love the smell of fresh bread

Hate the smell of Lavender

Many more I'm sure...

What about you?

Angel xxx

nell57
10-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Hate the smell and taste of celery, bleughh.

Like the smell when anything is cooking in red wine, but dont like drinking it:D

EmmaReed84
10-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I love the smell of cooking onions and mushroom but hate mushrooms

I hate hate HATE marmite. I can smell it when DH has it on toast from the other end of the room. He has to brush his teeth twice before being allowed anywhere near me.

I love the smell of strawberries and even have strawberry car wipes and when it is cold I wipe the air vents, whack up the heating then my car is nice and warm and smell of strawberries lol

cabby
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
the smell of any kind of cheese makes me want to puke :panic::panic:

Tippy Toes
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
I love the smell of almond milk!

Becci26
10-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Babies!! Ilove the smell of babies! :laughing:

I hate the smell of fake tan! lol not sure why but it gets up my nose!

nikki thomson
10-01-2012, 02:22 PM
The smell of fish, yuk yuk yuk, can't stand the stuff, makes me feel sick just smelling it. Xx

Becci26
10-01-2012, 02:23 PM
The smell of fish, yuk yuk yuk, can't stand the stuff, makes me feel sick just smelling it. Xx

This just reminded me, i hate the smell of fishmongers & butchers! Makes me feel sick

mrs robbie williams
10-01-2012, 02:24 PM
love the smell of baby vicks :)
hate the smell of pooey nappies :laughing:

mama2three
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
cut grass , melon , apple and soap - and kouros aftershave for good memories!

Butchers smell makes me bleurgh!

PixiePetal
10-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Hate beyond compare - celery :panic:

also hate - tea, vanilla candles, over ripe bananas, cooked swede, sprouts - some smells can make me gag and I find it hard not to be sick :blush: DD is the same

If I smell a bad smell, I can be found with my nose down my top sniffing my deodorant to stop me being sick :laughing: changing bad nappies is enough :o

love - plastic, like beach balls when you take them out of packet to blow up :o , strawberries, jasmine, freesias...........

Mouse
10-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I hate the smell of Youth Dew perfume. Even the thought of it is enough to make me feel queasy.

I think it's because my mum always used to wear it when we went out. It used to be over powering in the car, and i was always car sick. I guess I associate the smell with being sick.

~Chelle~
10-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Love the smell of freesia's, lined dried washing, roast dinner, lavender and babies heads :blush:

Hate the smell of cheese, smelly feet and poo! lol

christine e
10-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Hate the smell and taste of coffee!

Butchers shops i find unpleasant and I don't like the smell of vanilla oh and I don't like the smell of beer and empty pubs

Cx

breezy
10-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Love the smell of coffee, chip shops and fresh baked bread.
Hate the smell of lavender, cooking beetroot and cheese!

Carol M
10-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Can't stand the smell of my teenagers bedroom , not sure what's lurking in there :eek:
I love the smell of saddlery and creosote ( I have strange a nose:o )
Carol xx

Roseolivia
10-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Hate the smell of tinned sweetcorn (dad used to fish and used sweetcorn), beef cooking if there's loads of blood in it, chicken crap,

Love the smell of freshly cut grass, chicken casserole, the air when it's a cold crisp day.

Pauline
10-01-2012, 05:36 PM
I love the smell of tarmac :laughing:

I love walking past road works when they are laying it, ok yes, I know .... I'm strange :D

barbarella68
10-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Love the smell of petrol when filling up my car- don't ask, I know very strange.:)

Pauline
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Love the smell of petrol when filling up my car- don't ask, I know very strange.:)

We can be strange together Alyson! Perhaps it is the oil we like, we need a millionaire oil tycoon each :laughing:

charleyfarley
10-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I hate the smell of cigarettes, vomit(sorry), coffee, over ripe bananas :panic:, oohh and the worst one has to be muckspreading :panic:

I love the smell of freshly cut grass, shame my hayfever doesn't :D

Freshly baked bread, infact any kind of baking :laughing:

Anything cooking with garlic in it

A roast dinner

Melon, thought I better add some fruit :laughing::laughing:

Carol xx

Velleity
10-01-2012, 06:06 PM
I hate the smell of any sort of squash drink but espescially orange squash - vile smell. I also hate the smell of my B-Vitamins. I want to gag every time I open the bottle.

Love the smell of garlic. LOVE the smell of the plastic egg inside the Kinda Egg.

Maza
10-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the smell of the dentist surgery yet! I also hate the smell of mint sauce, peanut butter, bleach, poo, vomit, BO, fish, butchers shops.

Love the smell of cut grass, the air after it has been raining, bonfires, fresh bread, onions cooking, roast dinners, certain fabric softeners, amarreto. mmmm.

loocyloo
10-01-2012, 06:11 PM

me neither. and smoked fish is even worse!

don't like the muck spreading smell either!

sometimes even just the smell of fresh coffee can give me a migraine :(

love lavender - but it has to be a strong smell, like from the oil, not a wishy washy synthetic smell!

don't like the smell of cigarettes. my mum smokes, and was staying last week. even though she doesn't smoke in the house, and left on friday, it has taken till today for me not be able to smell her when i come in :(

and PHEWWWW! pooey nappies, 11mth old mindees has been producing some great ones today !!!!

thought i'd better add a few smells i DO like !!! fresh clean children after a bath/shower.
mown grass.
chocolate :)

*daisychain*
10-01-2012, 06:29 PM
The smell of vanilla makes me sick to my stomach. Don't like tomatoes in any smell, shape, taste or even being near them:mad: Love the smell of grinding metal, makes me think of my dad

Trouble
10-01-2012, 06:33 PM
BEANS - VOMIT:panic::panic::panic:

Strawberries - nice:D

Dragonfly
10-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I love the smell of tar, petrol, cut grass and freesia's also.Hate White musk perfume!!!!!!!

Ali56
10-01-2012, 07:18 PM
I have a Looooong list of hates! Just a few-tinned sweetcorn, celery-bleurgh!! the worst!
Lillies actually make me ill-I think I am allergic!:panic: Not good with any strong fragrances and the hubby has to spray his deodorant somewhere else!
Love the smell of marmite, cake, rice pudding, and most of all chocolate :D:D

onceinabluemoon
10-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Hate: poo, baby poo, dog poo, any kind of poo really

Love: fresh cut grass, roast dinner cooking

Twinkles
10-01-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm with Maza - hate dentist smell

I really LURVE the smell of books.

Sometimes I go into a bookshop just to have a sniff :laughing:

singingcactus
10-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I hate the smell that leaks out of my children when they have eaten school dinner cabbage! Did try to get cabbage banned from schools locally here but just couldn't convince anyone I was serious.

I have a hyper sensitive sense of smell so any strong smell makes me unwell. There are too many to think of that I hate.

I do love, really really love, the smell of lavender though. It is my most favourite smell ever!

loocyloo
10-01-2012, 08:06 PM
I do love, really really love, the smell of lavender though. It is my most favourite smell ever!

if you are ever flamingoland way, make a detour to 'yorkshire lavender' in terrington ... amazing displays of lavender, a lavender maze, and snakes & ladders and all sorts of bits! best of all its free! the children love exploring and watching the deer. lots of yummy lavender foods in the coffee shop too! :D

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm with Maza - hate dentist smell

I really LURVE the smell of books.

Sometimes I go into a bookshop just to have a sniff :laughing:

Maybe you should have kept that info to yourself Twinks :laughing:

Just remind me if we meet again,never ever to bring any of my books to read :laughing:

Angel xxx

onceinabluemoon
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Completely forgot, I love the smell of a new buggy and rain cover. Bizarre but they smell lovely. :laughing:

Also love the smell of a baby puppy, baby talc, strawberries and creosote

Hate petrol (makes me sick), vomit (makes me sick), and muck spreading (which they have been doing here today... Oh and sweaty men/teenage boys!!! *pukes*

Maza
10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Twinkles - books are my absolute favourite too! I was just sniffing my daughter's new book, oh it's lovely!

Twinkles
10-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Maybe you should have kept that info to yourself Twinks :laughing:

Just remind me if we meet again,never ever to bring any of my books to read :laughing:

Angel xxx

Aw now don't be shy Angel , we could go book sniffing together :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
10-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Hate the smell of lavender, salmon :panic:

Love the small of tarmac, tyres, fresh cut grass, popadoms :laughing: new books, yankee candles :thumbsup: lots of others but can't think atm x

Twinkles
10-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Twinkles - books are my absolute favourite too! I was just sniffing my daughter's new book, oh it's lovely!

Maza. We have a lot in common. I like all the smells on your list too.

So....fabric conditioner.....??

I stock up when I go to France as they sell one I adore.

Cammie Doodle
10-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Likes........ Petrol , tar, mowed grass,leather, new carpet, Johnson baby talc on a freshly bathed baby mint.
Dislikes........ Fish cooking, stale sweat, smelly feet, baby vomit heavy over poering perfumes
I'm sure there are lots more that i will remember

maisiemog
10-01-2012, 09:42 PM
I have just been making a chilli and hate the smell of cooking mince,yuk yuk

Hence the reason for this thread

I hate coffee but like the smell :laughing:

Hate the smell of tea,I don't like it either yuk

Love the smell of fresh bread

Hate the smell of Lavender

Many more I'm sure...

What about you?

Angel xxx

Me too with the coffee thing!

I love the smell of cut grass , pine, chocolate, baby lotion and petrol!

I hate the smell of cinnamon, cigarettes, puke, poo, burnt toast and cheese!

Graham
10-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Love the smell of fish and chips from the chip shop with lashings of salt and vinegar.

Hate the smell of hospitals.

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Love the smell of fish and chips from the chip shop with lashings of salt and vinegar.

Hate the smell of hospitals.

Oh Graham

I am on a diet and I could just eat that now , yummy

Angel xx

zippy
10-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Green apple, make me feel completely calm,

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Green apple, make me feel completely calm,

I wish the smell of something made me calm ha ha

That is very weird :laughing:

Angel xx

Velleity
10-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Just remembered how much I hate the smell of Cocoa Butter.

lozzy23
10-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I hate the smell of celery (yukk), over ripe bananas, lavender, soured milk, poo, sick, my teenage son's bedroom, drains, gassy men who have drunk too much beer:eek:

Smells I love - cherry drop sweets, pear drops, aniseed, a newly decorated room, petrol, creosote, nail varnish, any vinegary smell (especially on chipshop chips), curry, summer rain and babies.

Toothfairy
11-01-2012, 08:32 AM

The smell of......Petrol, freshly cut grass, marker pens, play dough, white wine (hate the taste), frying butter, the chip shop, sweet peas, vanilla......

HATE

The smell of.....Red wine, beer, cigarretts, tar mac, lamb's mince (when cooking), poo & wee......

There are loads more but I must get off the forum and take the kids to school :D