PDA

View Full Version : contracts

samgeordie
20-05-2008, 06:38 PM
ive got my first mindee's mum coming round on Friday to sign the contract (mindee will start in aug). Do you all sign a contract for a month to start with? Or as ive said I'll be reviewing the way the hours go after 3mths,(will be charging for a min of 10hrs per wee due to various shift patterns) should i just get a 3mth contract signed?

Just wondered what everyone does?

sarah707
20-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Sign a contract for a year but put in a month's settling in period during which time either party can get out of the arrangement :D

angeldelight
20-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I do the same as Sarah

Good luck

Angel xx

Banana
20-05-2008, 07:32 PM
As above,

just fioll in the section regarding settling in and that covers you if you want to terminate

x

tulip0803
20-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I always did contracts for a year too. You can revise a contract at anytime, with agreement of both parties, whenever anything needs to be changed.

I always put a 4 week settling in period, which was on my NCMA contracts (I assume MM & SCMA have the same). This is so you or the parent can cancel within the 1st 4 weeks without notice if it does not work out.

If you sign for a year and you do not need to revise in 3 months the contract stands (less paperwork):) - if you want to revise in 3 months you can then draw up another with the parent.

miffy
20-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Sign a contract for a year but put in a month's settling in period during which time either party can get out of the arrangement :D

Same here :thumbsup:

miffy xx

charleyfarley
20-05-2008, 09:36 PM
I do yearly contracts with the settling period of 4 weeks

Good luck for Friday

Carol xx

Pudding Girl
20-05-2008, 09:43 PM
no, SCMA contracts do not have a section for settling in, but there is a space at bottom called Notes and special arrangements- so put it in there.

There is a part for reviews saying contract reviewed every x months and also next review date.