PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE ITS TUESDAY

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi Everyone

Hope you are ok all , bit chilly here and frosty

We have lots of crafts to do today plus have more children due to no heating at school so a busy one for us

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

EmmaReed84
10-01-2012, 07:46 AM
MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: *In loudest shouty voice*

Today DH is taking DS to school :clapping:
Was going to go to Baby Rhyme Time but mindee is a little poorly, has an awful cough and V tired so will be having her nap during that time... Usually I delay her nap on that day but have a feeling that wont happen lol

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 07:48 AM
MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: *In loudest shouty voice*

Today DH is taking DS to school :clapping:
Was going to go to Baby Rhyme Time but mindee is a little poorly, has an awful cough and V tired so will be having her nap during that time... Usually I delay her nap on that day but have a feeling that wont happen lol

MORNING EMMA :laughing:

now you have to go and say happy birthday to a few of the girls :clapping:

have a good day

Angel xx

Chimps Childminding
10-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Morning!!! Quietish day for us today! I have 1 x 1 year old and 2 before and after schoolies, June has 1 x 18 month old and 1 before and 2 after schoolies not sure what the plan is for today, see how the littlies are when they get here. Damp and dreary here today, hope it brightens up a bit!!!

Have a good day everyone!!

HELEN10
10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
MORNING ANGEL :)

Usual Tuesday, Toddlers this morning and in this afternoon so individual planning or whatever children wish to do.

Have a nice day :)

miss mopple
10-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Good morning :clapping:

Quiet day for me too. 3 this morning so we are off to singing group, then NO KIDS this afternoon :clapping::clapping: so I am off to collect my new double buggy, which fills me with great excitement :D

nell57
10-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning Angel and everyone.

Still looks very dark outside, cant wait to start getting up when its light again.

I'm not feeling too good today, got no energy and slightly achy all over, so quiet day at home for me and my 2 little ones.

Hope you all have a good one:thumbsup:

FussyElmo
10-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Still got ds off poorly hes still not right.

Other than that only got before and after schoolies so a nice snuggly day for us - all we seem to be doing lately :)

kellib
10-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Morning :)

Back to school for us today :(

Got two mindees today, 16 month & 19 months, haven't decided what we're doing yet, might just let them get used to being back here and around each other again :)

sandy64
10-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning Angel morning everyone ive a quieter day 2day 2 this morning and 3 later lo sleeps this morning so going to look through contracts etc to see what needs updating then later will have a messy play day:)

amanda1309
10-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning.

I have 3 x2 year olds today so maybe a trip to the farm :clapping: if not then we will be off to mr twisters :laughing:

jelly15
10-01-2012, 07:56 AM
I have a playgroup drp and collect this morning and the other two Los and I are going to paint in between. After lunch I have my L3 assessor comingso that is most of the day taken care of.

EmmaReed84
10-01-2012, 07:56 AM
MORNING EMMA :laughing:

now you have to go and say happy birthday to a few of the girls :clapping:

have a good day

Angel xx

Ok so I saw that part of the forum once, but now I have lost it... where is it?
(not the polls, but they actual birthday bit and who is logged on)

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Ok so I saw that part of the forum once, but now I have lost it... where is it?
(not the polls, but they actual birthday bit and who is logged on)

Birthdays are at the bottom of the forum or you can check the calendar

I usually start a birthday thread though and its usually here in the lounge

Angel xx

EmmaReed84
10-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Birthdays are at the bottom of the forum or you can check the calendar

I usually start a birthday thread though and its usually here in the lounge

Angel xx

Have just posted... :D

mushpea
10-01-2012, 08:10 AM
bit cloudy and damp looking out there today but we are off to the woods for a 'treasure' hunt,, I have stuck some masking tape inside out to a toilet roll so when they find stuff they can stick it to the tape,, I just hope its not too damp that the stuff dont stick.
they are also copicing over ther at the moment so lots of nice long sticks to make dens with.

PixiePetal
10-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Morning Angel and all!

few more people here this morning my post is way down the page :laughing:

day off......... again - need more work :(, fingers crossed and positive vibes for a phone call please :thumbsup:

Ironing and sorting cupboards today - what an exciting time! then takeaway with friends tonight :D

Toothfairy
10-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Morning everyone

Busy day today :rolleyes:
3 before & after schoolers plus 3 mindee's (1,2 & 3yrs).

After the school run, we are coming home to do some crafts. This afternoon is a bit easier as the 2yr old goes home at 1pm, but I have the added hassel of taking DD plus 1 after schooler to Brownies which means all the other children have to come too. Never mind.

I find the day goes quicker when its busy.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Morning Angel and all!

few more people here this morning my post is way down the page :laughing:

day off......... again - need more work :(, fingers crossed and positive vibes for a phone call please :thumbsup:

Ironing and sorting cupboards today - what an exciting time! then takeaway with friends tonight :D

Yes but I wonder if its a one off :laughing::laughing:

This is how it used to be a few years ago ha

Have a good day

Angel xx

Greengrass74
10-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Weather not to bad still mild and dry.

Busy day today, school runs first then making play dough and having a bit of messy play. :clapping:

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

mama2three
10-01-2012, 08:24 AM
Morning everyone , school and forest school runs and then childminding group for us this morning. Pulled my back yesterday so taking it as easy as possible. Would much rather be in my bed though!!:laughing:

Carol M
10-01-2012, 08:24 AM
Morning
Off to the station to see the trains.
Carol xx

Playmate
10-01-2012, 08:28 AM
morning!

switched on the computer especially this morning :D

We are about to draw pictures, put them in evelopes adressed to mummy and Daddy and then we are going to walk to the library and post our letters on the way. later we are having birthday celebrations for one of our schoolies :clapping:

Its a bit damp here, hopefully it will dry out as the morning wheres on.

Have a lovely day everyone :happy banana:

solly
10-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Have 3 LO's this morning then one goes home at 12.45 and the other goes to Pre-school at 1pm, so will go to rhyme time this morning and stay & play which is on afterwards.

This afternoon I will only have one and am off to the doctors to have my stitches checked and hopefully the bandage taken off my hand.

maisiemog
10-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Morning,

Quiet day today for us til after school, just my DD and one mindee til then. We're going to group this morning, then gonna make pizza dough this afternoon for everybody to make pizza for tea.

Afterschool its a little crazy. I am up to my maximum numbers on a Tuesday....slightly mad here but all good fun! Just hate the tidying up that I have to do afterwards!!!

LOOPYLISA
10-01-2012, 09:09 AM
MORNING EVERYONE :laughing:

Hope you all have a good day x :thumbsup:

Mouse
10-01-2012, 09:15 AM
MUST POST ON MORNING THREAD...MUST POST ON MORNING THREAD...MUST POST ON MORNING THREAD...

Morning Everyone!

:laughing::laughing:

LOOPYLISA
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
MUST POST ON MORNING THREAD...MUST POST ON MORNING THREAD...MUST POST ON MORNING THREAD...

Morning Everyone!

:laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

*daisychain*
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM
morning :) just lots of free play with my babies today.My twins are not back in school till Thursday so I will make good use of them till then ;) Teenagers have got to have some good use
Felt I had to come and say hello other wise I would have felt guilty all day !!!
Have a good day people :)

breezy
10-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Morning Angel and everyone, see how guilty you've made us all feel:laughing:
Quiet day here too, one off with chicken pox and other one here shattered with hacking cough, so will take her out for some air later, but crafts this morning.
Have a good day everyone:)

Roseolivia
10-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Morning everyone, i'm usually one of the first to reply, Angel- your post must have prompted people this morning:laughing:

I'm off to soft play as have Alfie and 1 mindee aged 18mths, thought they may enjoy that. After she's gone at 2.30 that's it until i pick Rose up from school then off to the doctors later as well.

Have a good day everyone

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Morning Angel and everyone, see how guilty you've made us all feel:laughing:
Quiet day here too, one off with chicken pox and other one here shattered with hacking cough, so will take her out for some air later, but crafts this morning.
Have a good day everyone:)

Well at least it's worked ...for a day or two anyway :laughing:

Angel xxx

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Morning everyone, i'm usually one of the first to reply, Angel- your post must have prompted people this morning:laughing:

I'm off to soft play as have Alfie and 1 mindee aged 18mths, thought they may enjoy that. After she's gone at 2.30 that's it until i pick Rose up from school then off to the doctors later as well.

Have a good day everyone

I was wondering where you were Sarah :laughing:

Have a good day,good luck at doctors

Angel xxx

AliceK
10-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Good Morning.

Dull and drizzly here today - miserable.

Quiet day here again just 1 mindee and DD until after school and then the madness will start. Not sure what we're up to today, haven't got anything planned. I'm really tired as the foxes had me awake for 2 hours in the night, I had just dropped back off to sleep and the alarm clock went off. On the good side my GAL who had been sleeping for the past 3 weeks woke up in the night after I moved him near the radiator. I think he was cold. I was getting worried about him.

Have a good day everyone

xxxxx

charleyfarley
10-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Shhhhhhh, what's with all the shouting ''Morning'' on here today?:laughing:

I have three los fast asleep so once they are awake we are doing some sponge paintings.

Hope everyone that is feeling poorly is feeling better really soon :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Ripeberry
10-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Got no-one today, but taken my own two up to school this morning. Spent the day so far tidying up, putting the washing on, sorting out the animals and trying to finish off a fanfiction story :)

Then I'm going to do the tax return. Just got to input it and try and hide my eyes when the bill comes up :eek:

onceinabluemoon
10-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Hello! Just finished work :) Hope everybody had a good day, see the thread has gotten long ;)

loocyloo
10-01-2012, 06:34 PM
where did today go???

i didn't manage to even turn pc till lunchtime, then had a brief look mid afternoon and now its bedtime !! (feels like it anyway!)

had 3 LO today. played, went to childrens centre, played, had lunch, some slept/ one played, watched mr tumble and ended up doing an OB on LO watching, as she was so engrossed and joined in :D, singing and dancing. LO home, took others to school to collect my children, played, tea, played and LOs gone home!

Dh took DS to football and i jumped on here to have a 'break' !!!! ;)

got a mummy coming tomorrow who i know from the school run and she wants to sign everything tomorrow !!! so better get that printed out and sorted! then got a LO & mummy coming for settling on thursday, and hopefully, settling on LO own on friday !!! so thats my week sorted!

ORKSIE
10-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Better late than never.....I guess:rolleyes:

Good evening everyone.

I have had a fab day.

One of my Lo's is struggling with his colours.....I had a break through today.
He said "Red" when I showed him a Red Block and asked what colour it is.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I had tears in my eyes....its been hard work but my gentle persistance has paid off.

I am going to bed a very Happy CM:thumbsup:
xx

angeldelight
10-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Better late than never.....I guess:rolleyes:

Good evening everyone.

I have had a fab day.

One of my Lo's is struggling with his colours.....I had a break through today.
He said "Red" when I showed him a Red Block and asked what colour it is.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I had tears in my eyes....its been hard work but my gentle persistance has paid off.

I am going to bed a very Happy CM:thumbsup:
xx

Glad you made it here in the end orksie, nice to hear you had a good day

Sweet dreams

Angel xx