PDA

View Full Version : Tigerlily First Aid

~Chelle~
08-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Has anyone used these?? http://www.tigerlilytraining.co.uk/book-a-course.asp?gclid=CPKOioCfwK0CFVGKfAodMXdhCQ#Kent

Apparently they run the Paediatric First Aid courses which are only 6 hours long, instead of the usual 12. It says that they are Ofsted approved so I was wondering if anyone on here has used them and what they were like.

The cost is £85.00, which is not bad really considering the 12 hour St Johns Ambulance one was £117.00.

Any thoughts would be welcomed :)

Toothfairy
08-01-2012, 11:38 AM
I looked into them last year when I was needing to update my 1st aid.
According to the lady I spoke to at Ofsted the Tigerlilly 6hr course is for Nannies, Childminders still need to do a 12hr course.

I didn't use them in the end.

HTH :thumbsup:

ajs
08-01-2012, 11:58 AM
I thought we had to do a 12 hr course regardless of how long we've been registered.

~Chelle~
08-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I looked into them last year when I was needing to update my 1st aid.
According to the lady I spoke to at Ofsted the Tigerlilly 6hr course is for Nannies, Childminders still need to do a 12hr course.

I didn't use them in the end.

HTH :thumbsup:

Hmmmm this is what I thought. I looked at it after and it says that the 6 hour one is for Nannies, Au Pairs and Maternity Nurses.

Will book Pulse, who are the company I have used before. Would have been nice to get away with having a 6 hour course instead of 12 :blush: