PDA

View Full Version : OUCH

The Juggler
07-01-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm sooooo stooopid.

today went to zumba early morning. long leggings in wash so had to wear knee length. stubbly legs so wet the razor and quickly lopped it off. bit sore, razor burn.

after a shower later, burning more, applied cream, more burning. later on decided lavender oil was a good soother so applied it followed by some vitamin e oil.

OMG :eek: it burned to high heaven. my legs are red raw and you can see the lines where I shaved, bright red interspered with nice white lines.

THat was at 6. Now they are just burning nicely on low heat - hope they are better tomorrow.

That'll teach me to keep on top of my lady grooming :laughing::laughing:

Pipsqueak
07-01-2012, 11:06 PM
oooh ouchy - I feel your pain:panic:

gegele
07-01-2012, 11:12 PM
gilette mach3 .... :laughing:

i've started waxing and have problem with the waiting time:blush:

PixiePetal
07-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Ouch! go stubbly for a while :)

I have not had a good day either - I somehow fell into my utility room :rolleyes: got bruised shin, other knee and an arm. Luckily my DS had just come home for lunch so got me the cold pack and waited with me till I could get up - my heart was fluttering and I was a bit dizzy :(

Nothing broken but ouch!

The Juggler
07-01-2012, 11:16 PM

I have not had a good day either - I somehow fell into my utility room :rolleyes: got bruised shin, other knee and an arm. Luckily my DS had just come home for lunch so got me the cold pack and waited with me till I could get up - my heart was fluttering and I was a bit dizzy :(

Nothing broken but ouch!

oh no. hope the bruises heal well hon. you sure you didn't hit your head hon. be careful xx

Pipsqueak
07-01-2012, 11:19 PM

Nothing broken but ouch!

arnica for the bruises.
rest , ice , heat for them too

sarah707
08-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Ouch :( I hope both of you feel better soon! xx

karensmart4
08-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Ouchhhh. I would have gone hairy and hoped no-one noticed..... but then I have very light hair.

I go to Zumba with a friend and on Thurs eve we were doing a very fast cross over move and she stood on her own foot and fell into me... we ended up sat on the floor laughing..... this Zumba is dangerous :laughing:

Hope you feel better soon x

The Juggler
08-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Ouchhhh. I would have gone hairy and hoped no-one noticed..... but then I have very light hair.

I go to Zumba with a friend and on Thurs eve we were doing a very fast cross over move and she stood on her own foot and fell into me... we ended up sat on the floor laughing..... this Zumba is dangerous :laughing:

Hope you feel better soon x

lol that made me laugh :laughing: I've knocked my glasses really hard before and really hurt my nose :laughing: it is a bit of a danger.

I would have left my legs but had to go to the highstreet to buy school shoes for ds afterwards. just as well I defuzzed as it was heaving in there with at least 2 parents from school and my baby mindee turned up with her parents for new shoes too - so glad I wasn't hairy -

mind you not sure glaring red legs were any better :laughing:

ajs
08-01-2012, 04:06 PM
My winter pelt has got too bad so I've booked for a waxing on wed, hurts more if i shave at all

The Juggler
08-01-2012, 08:41 PM
My winter pelt has got too bad so I've booked for a waxing on wed, hurts more if i shave at all

i did try waxing a few times but my hair is so dark and thick I have six o'clock shadow from shaving :laughing::laughing: and when I did try waxing a few times I had stubble in less :(:panic:than 2 weeks.

samb
09-01-2012, 10:29 PM
I have done this before so that I could go to Zumba fuzz free too! We are crazy - i mean like anyone notices with how fast you have to move anyway!!!

I hurst myself today too - was taking dd to her club, it was dark and my car was parked along the road and the cars were quite close together. Opened front and back doors on path side for ds and mindee to get in their seats, then went behind car to put baby mindee in other side forgetting I had a tow bar and not seeing it in the dark - whacked my knee on it! Managed to keep hold of the baby and not fall down thank goodness but my word it is sore! Bruised, swollen and a graze - can't bend down, can't stand on a stall (I tried and almost fell off!!!). Unfortunately it is the same knee I twisted on boxing day and had only just felt alreight at end of last week! :rolleyes: