PDA

View Full Version : Learning journey introduction sheet - help please

rosebud
07-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Morning all
I'm trying to write an information sheet for parents to go in the front of each childs learning journey. I want it to explain what a learning journey is and a little bit about the EYFS. Does anybody have any helpful advice for me? Just wondered what to include.

karensmart4
07-01-2012, 12:01 PM
If you go into the free resources section at the bottom of the page you can print out the 6 area's of learning info sheet for parents, it's the one I use and am very thankful:thumbsup: for it being posted there.

rosebud
07-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks thats really helpful. Sometimes I find it hard to produce the information in an easy to read format as can waffle on forever.

sdean
07-01-2012, 01:39 PM
I have this I do not know if it is what you are looking for?

rosebud
07-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Thank you. Thats really helpful too, the first couple of pages about the EYFS are what I wanted. I've written some just about the learning journey, what its for and how parents can contribute. I needed a bit about the EYFS as its really only just occured to me that everything is labelled with areas of learning CLL, PRN, etc but most parents don't know what they are. I really don't know why I haven't done it sooner!

carli16
29-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Does anyone have a revised EYFS copy of this please?

jackie 7
01-11-2013, 03:22 PM
It is just what I needed too Thanks now just need to find a good starting points sheet.