PDA

View Full Version : Its NYE and guess what I'm up to?

miss mopple
31-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Yep, you guessed- paperwork :rolleyes: I have so many bits and pieces to do, including updating LJ's and while I was determined not to use my holiday doing it today I filed a variation request and I just know it will trigger my inspection :panic:

Just spent 3hrs updating one LJ and doing a summative assessment. Only 3 more to go :eek: New years resolution- GET MORE ORGANISED!!

Hope you are all having a more exciting one than me :laughing: Happy new year to you all, hope 2012 is full of happiness for one and all :clapping::clapping:

Mollymop
31-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Me too! Well I have stopped now but I spent a good hour catching up on bits and bobs cos mrs O is doing the rounds and I am due a visit from her anytime now! Makes me feel like I can settle down more tomorrow if I get a few bits done today.
What are we like??!!:eek:

miss mopple
31-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I'd better stop now- DH has just poured wine and who knows what I may write after a glass or two :laughing:

onceinabluemoon
31-12-2011, 07:30 PM
I've had the day off paperwork today to catch up with housework etc and do some shopping, but will be back with you ladies tomorrow. I *will* be more organised in 2012!!

cherry
31-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Me too, I've just stopped.

I spent all afternoon doing paperwork as I'm the only one around here that hasn't been inspected so I'm just waiting for the call.

Happy New Year to you all :)

Monkey26
31-12-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm babysitting this evening (for good money :) ) and bought my laptop to do some paperwork... well that was the theory... so far i have got the kids asleep by 8.30, checked fb, spoken to my best friend in New Zealand via skype for nearly two hours and now i am on here! Ha di ha ha oops! HAPPY 2012 EVERYONE xx