PDA

View Full Version : EYFs info..part of policies or not?

Cassie
30-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm reviewing my policy booklet at the moment and wondering whether to add info about Eyfs into it or keep it as a seperate document for parents...just wondered what everybody else did.... :blush:

The Juggler
30-12-2011, 05:14 PM
i refer to it in my learning and development policy. :thumbsup: you could also refer to statutory requirements for safety etc, in your safeguarding or risk assessment statement?

sarah707
30-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I start each policy with a relevant statement from the Eyfs to explain why I am writing it :D

VeggieSausage
31-12-2011, 07:26 AM
I start each policy with a relevant statement from the Eyfs to explain why I am writing it :D

.....and do you show us mere mortals how you do this in any of your ebooks please Sarah? :)

sarah707
31-12-2011, 09:14 AM
.....and do you show us mere mortals how you do this in any of your ebooks please Sarah? :)

:laughing: You made me laugh!

Yes I talk about it in my aptly named 'Policies and Procedures' e-book number 29 :D

vickie74
02-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Sarah, I have visited your website on a few occassions. How do I get your ebooks you always refer to?? Please email me to explain, thanks so much.

x

sarah707
03-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Sarah, I have visited your website on a few occassions. How do I get your ebooks you always refer to?? Please email me to explain, thanks so much.

x

Hi Vickie I have taken your email out of your message for confidentiality - you never know who is browsing the forums!

I will reply to you by pm via the forum :D

Pipsqueak
03-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi Vickie I have taken your email out of your message for confidentiality - you never know who is browsing the forums!

yeah there are some RIGHT wierdo's about!!! lol:laughing: