PDA

View Full Version : DIET FOR 2012... WHOS GOING TO JOIN ME?

angeldelight
28-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Here we go again :laughing:

Who is going to join me next Monday on a diet?

I need all the support that I can get

Angel xxx

Loushah
28-12-2011, 12:55 AM
I'll definately join you :D

angeldelight
28-12-2011, 01:22 AM
I'll definately join you :D

That's good,I'm sure there will be a few of us

Angel xx

mayberry
28-12-2011, 04:11 AM
yes !!!! I will join you :thumbsup: don't want to put all my weight back on!!! last few month put on 1/2 a stone. Chritmas did not help :D

FussyElmo
28-12-2011, 07:50 AM
I will join you again Angel - and I will try and not put wieght on this year :blush: :blush: :blush:

ajs
28-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Going to weigh in tonight, was a target slimming world member, so if I haven't put too much on then it won't be too hard to lose again.

mama2three
28-12-2011, 08:03 AM
Im definitely back to healthy eating in the new year - piles of chocs and biscuits to demolish first though!:D

charleyfarley
28-12-2011, 08:03 AM
I shall be with you yet again Angel :blush:

I haven't been to WW in months but I haven't put any of the weight back on that I lost so am a bit pleased with myself. Reall y need to getback into it though, want to be slim for Florida :thumbsup:

Carol xx

christine e
28-12-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm with you Angel

Cx

The Juggler
28-12-2011, 09:30 AM
Hi Angel, how are you feeling? Hope it's not been too painful over christmas :( Why don't you ask the hospital if you can see a nutritionist, there may be foods that will help with your recovery (ones good for the blood/circulation). good luck with the diets girls :)

marian
28-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Me too - again:rolleyes:

I lost nearly 2 1/2 stone with weightwatchers 18 mths ago and have slowly put 1 stone back on - determined to lose it and some more!

Marian x

jelly15
28-12-2011, 10:24 AM
I am going to join too Angel. Did so well last year until the Autumn, have put loads back on and need to get it off again. Had loads of support last year off this forum, especially from The Juggler and Mama2three.

Zoomie
28-12-2011, 11:16 AM
I shall join.

Officially I am still on WW, but have fallen off the rails in the last few weeks.

Still too many chocolates in the house though :panic: :panic:

FussyElmo
28-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Im actually looking at the slimming world leaflet thats come through the door - and will kick back the gym in the new year. yes I know I said it all last year and the year before that :blush:

Penny1959
28-12-2011, 03:12 PM
I won't be joining you on a diet Angel -- BUT I will be joining you in losing weight:D

After years of dieting - only to put it all back on - and some more :eek: I finally gave up on the diet thing a couple of years ago.

However I am now changing my eating habits - started in October by listening more to my body (and my diabetic nurse) and without trying or being on a diet I have lost a stone in weight :D (mind you at least 5 more stone to go:blush: )

What works for me won't work for others - and I think the key to beating weight problems forever is to find out what works for you and also what you can maintain for ever.

So I eat more at breakfast - weetabix or porridge AND a slice of toast (I also eat much later at breakfast time than I used to- so 8am rather 6am) I eat a small lunch and just a snack for tea / supper. However if invited out or fancy a treat - I do - I just don't do it too often.

Staying clear of scales this week as I know my weight will be up abit - but also know it will settle down once back to work and normal eating / routines.

Good luck to you Angel and everyone else trying to eat heathliy /lose weight.

Penny :)

ruby
28-12-2011, 05:22 PM
I'll join you going to Slimming world to night dread getting on the scales but i must do it

Cathy

miffy
28-12-2011, 06:06 PM
piles of chocs and biscuits to demolish first though!:D

Same here - and Christmas cake, mince pies, cheese, alcohol! :D

Miffy xx

miss mopple
28-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Im in. Lost just over 2st earlier in the year and hqve slowly put about 9lb back on and need to shift it. Just going with being sensible and exercising more rather than paying for a plan

Carol M
28-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Just cooked a huge lasagne and made a banoffee pie :eek:
Garlic bread and potato salad too :blush:
Promise I will have small portions,and will be trying again to shift some weight next year.
Just agreed to go to gym on Friday with neighbour, haven't been for 6mths:blush: the treadmill will groan!
Carol xx

Susana0600
28-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Me, I'll definately join you :clapping: I really need to do something, I just putting on weight in the last couple of months, despiste that I am excersing a lot, I know is because my slow metabolism, my GP send me more test, and further tests and one of them is next year in March, so I have to wait till then if I will have incresead my dose of Tyroixine :(

stardust
28-12-2011, 09:06 PM
um well i am going to try and loose weight but every body has bought me chocolate:rolleyes: so i may spend january eating through it all and the join you in february.:blush:

Actually a realistic target would be June. I will Join you in june.:blush: :D :thumbsup:

The Juggler
28-12-2011, 10:05 PM
um well i am going to try and loose weight but every body has bought me chocolate:rolleyes: so i may spend january eating through it all and the join you in february.:blush:

Actually a realistic target would be June. I will Join you in june.:blush: :D :thumbsup:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

zillervalley
28-12-2011, 10:47 PM
me too, need to loose about well a lot i also have put on a stone in the last 6mths

going to a wedding in april so must get some weight off and stay off this year

ziller

amanda1309
28-12-2011, 11:39 PM
I'll be joining

We are off to south Africa in April for a wedding and I would like to be at least a stone and a half lighter by then

VeggieSausage
29-12-2011, 07:35 AM
yes I am with you, have put on 5 lbs over this week alone!!!

Playmate
29-12-2011, 09:00 AM
I won't be joining you on a diet Angel -- BUT I will be joining you in losing weight:D

After years of dieting - only to put it all back on - and some more :eek: I finally gave up on the diet thing a couple of years ago.

However I am now changing my eating habits - started in October by listening more to my body (and my diabetic nurse) and without trying or being on a diet I have lost a stone in weight :D (mind you at least 5 more stone to go:blush: )

What works for me won't work for others - and I think the key to beating weight problems forever is to find out what works for you and also what you can maintain for ever.

So I eat more at breakfast - weetabix or porridge AND a slice of toast (I also eat much later at breakfast time than I used to- so 8am rather 6am) I eat a small lunch and just a snack for tea / supper. However if invited out or fancy a treat - I do - I just don't do it too often.

Staying clear of scales this week as I know my weight will be up abit - but also know it will settle down once back to work and normal eating / routines.

Good luck to you Angel and everyone else trying to eat heathliy /lose weight.

Penny :)

Well done Penny :clapping: :clapping:

I'm with you on this one, I decided no more diets too. I have had lots of stomach problems and live on medication. Just listening to my body and eating sensibly - won't even weigh myself :D

RainbowMum
29-12-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm in! I'm hoping to find it easier this year having given up alchohol completely in the last year! I've been putting my christmas choccies out in a big bowl and encouraging every one else to enjoy them (although I've just scoffed half a dozen Thorntons winter dessert ones and now feel sick :blush:

We go to Florida at Easter and have booked to swim with Dolphins while there - no way do I want to have to get in a wet suit at the size I am now :panic:

Helcatt
29-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I am joining in again - I did lose some over the last year and put it all back on when on holiday in the summer - so am back where I started

In the new year, I will be back to "not on a school night" in terms of alcohol consumption - that helped a lot

And get back to exercising at least twice, if not three times a week

And am currently trying to decide how I go about the food in take

I have PCOS and an underactive thyroid, so low carbing really works for me, when I stick to it. But thats the problem, I find it hard to stick to long term, so need to work out what I will do that I can maintain

HX

VeggieSausage
31-12-2011, 07:41 AM
count me in, put on 5 lbs over christmas after losing 2 stone this year :angry: not happy with myself. New start on Monday tho x

shelly2012
31-12-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm there. Need to do something joined WW again!!! and joined the gym so I better use it. Planning Zumba on Monday and Gym on a Wednesday weigh in Thursday. That's the plan lol :laughing:

PixiePetal
31-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Me.................again! :rolleyes:

still a WW online member, thought if I continued paying for it I would be encouraged to get back to it when I saw money going out on the bank statements. Not working so far but MUST do better

mayberry
01-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Does anybody know how many syns would be in day nurse liquid?

Dawn xx

marian
01-01-2012, 02:54 PM
How are we all doing?

Got on the scales this morning and was not impressed :(

So far so good -but I haven't been up that long!:laughing:

Marian x

Mollymop
01-01-2012, 03:53 PM
I am going to be with you Angel. I put on a stone and half in past 6 months after losing a stone!
I now weight the heaviest i have ever been and it is really getting me down.:panic:
I want to lose 2 stone before Summer gets here and another 2 stone on top of that would get me back in my size 8/10's

sandy64
01-01-2012, 05:12 PM
yes please can i start tues tho lol as partying monday still:laughing:

butterfly
01-01-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm in!! I want to loose a stone and a half AND tone my stomach as Iconstantly look about 4 months pregnant and since my youngest is now 4 I really have no excuse! My DH bought me a zumba game for the xbox so I must get on that and start doing something!

~Grasshopper~
01-01-2012, 05:45 PM
can i join you ladies. 2012 is the year im going to succeed. ive been a ww and sw member previosuly but always seem to fall pregnant :blush: and give up but now my family is complete (maybe) so im really going to try to loose at least 4 stone eeeeekk.

i just thought i would try to eat sensibly and walk more and see how i go, just wait till tuesday morning when i announce we are walking to school, dont think they kids will be impressed :)

xx

miss mopple
01-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Well Ive kick started myself today and feel so much better already :thumbsup: Dusted off my treadmill and did 3k, and sit ups and weights work and then took the dogs for a long walk. Ate fruit for brekkie and a cup a soup for lunch, which allowed me a nice roast and some wine tonight :D

Oh, and bought the new davina dvd today and I'll try that tomorrow :clapping:

mayberry
02-01-2012, 06:14 AM
Going back to SW tonight, but not looking forward to being weighed but that life. Looking forward to see who’s still going and how they are doing ........ lost a stone last year put half back on……:blush: this year going to loss 1 ½ stone and not put any on ……..

Good luck with anyone that’s started or continuing :) to lose weight in 2012 thank you for your support

Dawn xxx

devoncm
03-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Ill join u all, i signed up to slimming world last night after doing it online for few months then started to fail, my first target is to lose 1st 8lb, when i reach that ill set my final target, hoping to reach first one by may or very close to it as were off to turkey

For all those who are doing sw and have chocs biscuits left, they may be collecting unwanted ones to give to charity in my local ones maybe they are doing it other places too

lozzy23
03-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Count me in please:clapping: Since turning forty, I have got heavier and heavier, my DH & kids are all slim and tall, I am small and blobby:D So I need to stop being the BIG BUTT of their jokes and get some weight off:thumbsup: