PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS DAY WAHOOOOO

angeldelight
25-12-2011, 01:39 AM
A very early good morning from me today

Can't believe the big day is here,I'm so excited I can't sleep :laughing:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL,HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH FAMILY / FRIENDS

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
25-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Merry Christmas Angel my dear friend :excited: :excited:

I've just finished wrapping :blush: and not at all tired but I suppose I should really go to bed as Santa won't be leaving me any presents if I don't :panic:

Carol xx

angeldelight
25-12-2011, 01:52 AM
merry Christmas Carol,I did all my wrapping a few hours ago.

Is everyone in bed?

I'm waking them all up here at 4 :laughing: Well maybe a little later but not much ha hs

Have a great day Carol,hope the kids have a good day.

Text you later

Love me xxx

sharons
25-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Merry Xmas everyone

Penny1959
25-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone

I am up early as usual - was not going to come on here but was bored - no little ones here so no early morning excitement.

Hope you all have a great day.

Penny

angeldelight
25-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Who needs the little ones Penny :laughing:

Ooh I'm so excited I don't think I slept at all ha ha

Merry Christmas

Angel xxx

Pauline
25-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Morning all, morning Angel, hope you are enjoying the excitement. :D

Quiet here for a while but little ones expected to arrive soon then the fun begins :clapping::clapping:

Just going to sort out Mr. Turkey. (and before you say it I know it is not a nice name to call Graham!!) :laughing:

angeldelight
25-12-2011, 07:28 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

Poor Graham ha

Have a great time Pauline :clapping:

Angel xxx

JulieA
25-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. It started at 5.10 here with DD alarm clock shouting 'Oh, cool!' when spotting Santa had been.

Cazz
25-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Just going to sort out Mr. Turkey. (and before you say it I know it is not a nice name to call Graham!!) :laughing:

I typed a comment but it sounded too rude so I changed my mind - I don't want to get banned from the forum!

Merry Christmas Pauline and Graham - hope you have a lovely time and manage to relax a bit x

Cazz
25-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Merry Christmas Angel - did you find a certain sexy person in your stocking this morning?!

Have a lovely time x

christine e
25-12-2011, 08:22 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone

Hope you all have a lovely day

Cx

Carol M
25-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Happy Christmas one and all.
I've had a lie in!!
Carol xx

Ripeberry
25-12-2011, 08:56 AM
Merry Xmas everyone! Me and DH went to bed at 1am and the kids woke up at 1.20am and went to go downstairs! We soon got them back to bed!
I've been up since 6am, getting the casserole ready in the Slow cooker and the kids have only JUST got up :rolleyes:

I'm going to kick DH out of bed in a minute.

onceinabluemoon
25-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Merry Christmas everybody. :jump for joy:

Pressies are unwrapped, turkey is in the oven, kids are playing mariocart on their 3DSs, some slushy Christmas rubbish is on the TV, all is good. :clapping:

I haven't got any real life friends and no family will visit so it's good to see people on here as I don't feel so alone. :) I'm also enjoying seeing everybody's Christmas on Facebook, lots of lovely photos of family fun being had. Hope everybody has a fab day :) xxx

lozzy23
25-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Merry Christmas everyone:)

Beef in, making chocolate trifle, presents unwrapped, DH preparing tonnes of Veg. Kids all upstairs watching DVD's playing new X box games.

Waiting for my mum to arrive with her OH and the party will begin:clapping: :laughing:

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Carol M
25-12-2011, 02:33 PM
I have had to come into the conservatory and sit by myself, apart from my lovely virtual friends on here.
Things that have happened this morning with one friend have made me realise I have to be more assertive and do what I want to do and stop being told what I am going to do!
Girls on singstar and DH doing dinner me feeling mega peed off.
Carol xx

PixiePetal
25-12-2011, 04:20 PM
I have had to come into the conservatory and sit by myself, apart from my lovely virtual friends on here.
Things that have happened this morning with one friend have made me realise I have to be more assertive and do what I want to do and stop being told what I am going to do!
Girls on singstar and DH doing dinner me feeling mega peed off.
Carol xx

New Year, new assertiveness - you can do it Carol x

Dinner done here, champagne going down nicely :) DH reading a book I gave him (rare occasion seeing him read!) DD upstairs editing her flip camcorder footage so far, DS watching TV so a quiet moment on here for me as DH left it on :)

Love to all my virtual friends and here's to a peaceful and fulfilling New Year, with no surprise allegations for me like in Jan 2011 :thumbsup:

ajs
25-12-2011, 06:55 PM
I. Hope all is okay Carol.
Pixie petal have you spoken to Helen all charges have been dropped and ofsted have cleared her. But she's given up minding and sold all of her resources.

I hope we all have a good 2012.

mushpea
25-12-2011, 08:35 PM
i feel fat and happy lol,, got up at 1am to put the lamb on in the slowcooker,,, kids got us up a 7am and opend their stockings,, had breckie and walked the dog then opend under the tree pressies,, had lunch, walked the dog again (who also had christmas lunch:D ) then more pressies then fed and watered all the 4 rabbits, 6 guineapigs, 2 gerbils and 2 fish and 2 cats pheew! now its chilling infront of the box,, gone so lala I just tried to turn the tv down with my sons new ipod touch:eek:
hope you all had a lovley christmas day

miss mopple
25-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Happy Christmas all my lovely forum buddies :)

OIABM- wish we were closer as I would be your real life friend :group hug:

Ive had a very chilled day- just me DH and our girlies. Took the dogs out before pressie opening, did pressies (was spoiled rotten and for once had lots of surprises!), MIL and her DH popped in for a cuppa and a sarnie at lunchtime then the afternoon was spent on the wii and snoozing :laughing: No Christmas dinner for us as we had that last night :D

DH just gone to bed as he's not feeling well :( DD1 watching Dr Who and DD2 in bed so Im on here trying to occupy myself and stop myself tidying up :blush:

Going to get her off to bed and chill with tonights soaps on catch up and a large Baileys :thumbsup: