Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

mayberry
23-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Off to do mine soon your up early. Have agreat Christmas Angel
Love Dawn :) xxx

EmmaReed84
23-12-2011, 06:10 AM
ha ha ha... Watching Daybreak (As I do EVERY morning lol) and they were in a supermarket throughout the night talking to shoppers and I am sat here, with my coffee, cuddled up in my dressing gown and thought... "Blinkin Nutters!" xxxx lol :laughing:

mushpea
23-12-2011, 06:58 AM
oh my goodness whats the matter with you all,,,I hate shopping and theres no way I would get up a 4am to go do it :eek:
does it really get that busy in the shops where you live then?
My kids are bag packing in morrisons today for boys brigade so I am sendin the OH with them cause I can just imagine lots of grumpy rude shoppers and I know i wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut:laughing:
only got two kiddies today and they finish at 3.30pm then its pizza,dvds and chill night with my two cause OH is off on his night out.

RainbowMum
23-12-2011, 07:56 AM
A nice man brought all mine to my door yesterday :D

ajs
23-12-2011, 07:59 AM
I went at ten last night and the shop was empty, I got everything I wanted and more. No way could I shop at that time, I'm totally wrecked as it is.

Happy Christmas though, hope you get through today with so little sleep

Pauline
23-12-2011, 08:09 AM
That confirms it, you are indeed mad :laughing::laughing:

SYLVIA
23-12-2011, 08:16 AM
I used to get up early and food shop. I loved it! Now I have it delivered then get last bit locally. I'm quite envious of you early birds. Hope you make it through the day now!

The Juggler
23-12-2011, 08:34 AM
ha ha ha... Watching Daybreak (As I do EVERY morning lol) and they were in a supermarket throughout the night talking to shoppers and I am sat here, with my coffee, cuddled up in my dressing gown and thought... "Blinkin Nutters!" xxxx lol :laughing:

i dunno, I reckon I'd do the same if I hadn't had mine delivered. My neice went during the day yesterday and it took her 3 hours :eek: :panic: I would go at midnight myself :laughing:

angeldelight
23-12-2011, 08:37 AM
That confirms it, you are indeed mad :laughing::laughing:

Charming hey

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

kindredspirits
23-12-2011, 08:52 AM
you nutter!!! I am going to get a few bits in today but thats going to be mainly freezer junk in case we don't end up getting as far as cooking xmas dinner!! sweep today so with any luck i'll be home with bubba xmas eve!! :thumbsup:

angeldelight
23-12-2011, 08:57 AM
you nutter!!! I am going to get a few bits in today but thats going to be mainly freezer junk in case we don't end up getting as far as cooking xmas dinner!! sweep today so with any luck i'll be home with bubba xmas eve!! :thumbsup:

I'm a nutter? :laughing:

Im working all day so it was the only time I had,I wouldn't go shopping tommorrow our supermarkets here already have hour waiting at the checkouts.
It was great shopping this morning shelves were all stocked straight to a checkout and no traffic,brilliant :jump for joy:

Good luck with your sweep hope something happens soon

Angel xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
23-12-2011, 09:56 AM
I tried to do mine last night in Asda and they were manic at 11pm. mental note to myself to get the ingredients in for my xmas pud before the 23rd!! The shelves were sparce to say the least.

I am now off with my shortened list to Morrisons and then Sainsburys if I have to

Merry Christmas

Roseolivia
23-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Angel, i'd do the same as i went to Asda yesterday lunchtime just for bread and bits and it was manic, hardly any car spaces, so glad we don't need to do any shop.

Did i not tell you all.......i'm off on my hols today:laughing:

Hope you all have a great Christmas and pray that we get more snow where we're going or there won't be much skiing going on.

See you all in the New Year, may chat to some on Facebook but not taking laptop this time.

angeldelight
23-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Angel, i'd do the same as i went to Asda yesterday lunchtime just for bread and bits and it was manic, hardly any car spaces, so glad we don't need to do any shop.

Did i not tell you all.......i'm off on my hols today:laughing:

Hope you all have a great Christmas and pray that we get more snow where we're going or there won't be much skiing going on.

See you all in the New Year, may chat to some on Facebook but not taking laptop this time.

Have a lovely holiday and send me some snow please if you get lots

Merry Christmas

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
23-12-2011, 11:19 AM
:laughing: We did tescos for top up bits on wed at 11.30pm

Ali56
23-12-2011, 12:42 PM
I went this morning at 5am! AND it was already very busy! by the time I left the car park was pretty full and its not small! I'm happy now tho-all done and ready and a little nap this afternoon :clapping: :clapping:
Merry christmas everyone!

peanuts
23-12-2011, 03:41 PM
during the week i go to tesco at 6am while my dd is at morning training for her swimming.
Its very quiet at that time of day you only have to guide your trolly round all the shelf stackers stuff.

linda2girls
23-12-2011, 04:39 PM
This is not sounding too good to someone has so far has done no food shopping. Hubby to Tesco a couple of hours ago, but was back within 10 minutes - couldn't get near Tesco, traffic was queueing to get into the car park.

Was thinking of going later tonight, but seems whenever I go now, it will be busy or there will be hardly anything on the shelves.

Note to self : DON'T LEAVE IT SO LATE NEXT YEAR.

Linda.
xx

charleyfarley
23-12-2011, 04:54 PM
I really don't blame you going that early Angel :thumbsup:

I couldn't sleep so was going to go at 4am but Daz talked me out of it:rolleyes: so I went at 7 and it was manic :panic: Only needed the fresh stuff but still managed to spend a small fortune :panic: Oh well at least it's all done now:clapping:

Carol xx

EmmaReed84
23-12-2011, 05:00 PM
OK OK OK... YOU WIN!!! I am the nutter got shopping today at 11.30am :blush: I queued for 35 minutes just waiting to pay for my 8 items lol. It was packed, not good for a claustrophobic childminder with two kiddy winks lol.

One guy started was getting really rude making comments like "This is ridiculous" "For god sake" then then said "This is F-ing stupid" I piped up saying "Excuse me do you mind, there are children here!" He blushed but still moaned minus the swearing.

The check out girl was very nice and apologised. I said "It's ok, what else would you expect from the busiest shopping day of the year. People should not have been so stupid coming out today if all they are going to do is moan about it!" I then turned to the bloke who went red and looked away lol :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
23-12-2011, 05:00 PM
I went to Morrisons about 11 this morning and though it was busy it wasn't as manic as I thought it would be!!

DS1 is due at work at 7 am opposite Morrisons tomorrow, so I thought anything I forgot/couldn't get I would get tomorrow!! didn't forget anything :D , which is great as DS is now staying at his GF's tonight so I don't need to get up early in the morning :clapping: :clapping:

Ripeberry
23-12-2011, 05:35 PM
I think I'll go to Tesco at 6am tomorrow then :D (I'm up by then even when on holiday)

rosebud
23-12-2011, 05:38 PM
You're all crazy - thats what other half's are for, he does all the shopping, year round, and he's not getting out of it at christmas!!

Ripeberry
23-12-2011, 05:41 PM
You're all crazy - thats what other half's are for, he does all the shopping, year round, and he's not getting out of it at christmas!!

My DH is no good at shopping, especially for anything not involving milk or bread.
I always end up having to go myself :rolleyes:

blue bear
23-12-2011, 05:50 PM
I went today at 4.30P after work, it was fairly quite no queues. Think everyone must have avoided that time thinking it would be busy!

sandy64
23-12-2011, 06:46 PM
wow ive still to go shopping got alot but still need turkey nuts for me nut roast fresh veg/fruit beer and a few bits thought id go tommorrow morning but i thinks i should do an Angel and go silly oclock as i hate shopping at best of times lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: happy christmas to you all:)

angeldelight
23-12-2011, 07:14 PM
wow ive still to go shopping got alot but still need turkey nuts for me nut roast fresh veg/fruit beer and a few bits thought id go tommorrow morning but i thinks i should do an Angel and go silly oclock as i hate shopping at best of times lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: happy christmas to you all:)

Tomorrow is going to be worse :eek:

Get up and get there really early ,then go back to bed :laughing:

Angel xxx

zillervalley
23-12-2011, 09:49 PM
i too have goy up early and shoped

till the year my mam was ill and we brought her home on the 22nd dec, that year i went to my local co-op and got everything i needed.

hubby works there now and its 20% off today so i just went there,
ziller

LOOPYLISA
23-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Just been and got the booze, it was ok in tescos :clapping:

chez
23-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Just got back from shopping, it took 45 mins - our first ever time too as we only moved out of my parents this year.
Tesco was rather busy but nothing I didnt expect.

rickysmiths
23-12-2011, 11:55 PM

Thats right I sent dh this morning. :thumbsup:

angeldelight
24-12-2011, 08:39 AM

My hubby would come back with things I hadn't asked for,or miss things on the list because he couldn't find them when they are in the same place every week :laughing:

No one does it better than myself :clapping:

Angel xxx

LOOPYLISA
24-12-2011, 08:37 PM

Sent mine for the BIG shop :thumbsup:

onceinabluemoon
26-12-2011, 06:41 PM
I went on Christmas eve and it was actually quiet! I think everybody thought it would be hectic and stayed away, lol

charleyfarley
26-12-2011, 07:16 PM
My hubby would come back with things I hadn't asked for,or miss things on the list because he couldn't find them when they are in the same place every week :laughing:

No one does it better than myself :clapping:

Angel xxx

I'm sure we are married to the same man :laughing: If mine goes shopping I get at least 5 phone calls to say he can't find something, the shop hasn't got what I want, shall he try another shop :rolleyes: IT's much easier to go myself!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

sandy64
26-12-2011, 07:47 PM
I went on Christmas eve and it was actually quiet! I think everybody thought it would be hectic and stayed away, lol

i didnt wake up early as planned and finnaly hit tesco at 2pm xmas eve an it was lovely and quiet plus i got tons of bargains lol so for once it worked out nicely:)