PDA

View Full Version : Little Tots Childminding Hartlepool

littletots2010
21-12-2011, 11:53 AM
My name is Katherine. I am a Ofsted registered and Inspected Childminder in Hartlepool. I am working towards becoming an accredited childminder in Hartlepool. I am also a member of Hartlepool's Quest for Quality.

I currently have vacancies for children of all ages!

I provide childcare tailored to the parents and childs individual needs.

I charge £3.50 per hour and also offering sibling discount.

My qualifications include:

Paediatric first aid
Safe Guarding
Diploma in home-based childcare level 3
New to early years foundation stage
CIEH level 2 food safety award
DCATCH
Weaning training
Promoting Positive behaviour in Early Year

Katherine Horrocks

Roseolivia
21-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi Katherine, there's a couple of us from Hartlepool on here. I'm in Elwick so not far from you.

littletots2010
22-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Hiya sarah.

Are things quiet for you?
Am in the centre of Hartlepool. Love Elwick! Do you get alot of business there?

katherine

Roseolivia
22-12-2011, 06:04 PM
No, things are quiet because i only do Elwick school and it's so small but i have had a call today for afterschool care for 2 from my school. Hoping it works out. Think things are quiet everywhere at the moment.

I run a playgroup on a Thursday morning in the village hall 9.30-11am if you fancy coming and meeting some of us local minders. Do you get to many of the playgroups?

littletots2010
23-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi, is there a bus that goes to Elwick from Hartlepool town? I dont drive!

Yeah i go to alot of play sessions in the town, central library and the 2 sessions at the stranton centre. I need to go to further a field ones and meet more childminders and they used to go to the library but alot of things have changed at the groups so alot have stopped going :-(

I want to start going to the childminder drop in on mondays at the stranton centre which i've not been able to do as i have had kids getting dropped off at various times monday mornings, but in a few weeks i will be able to!

Roseolivia
03-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Hiya, sorry not replied but we've been on holiday over Christmas. There isn't a bus anymore into Elwick. I don't go to Strantonon Mondays as i've always gone to the one at Rossmere,it's a lot quieter. There's a baby signing class starting soon on a Friday morning at Throston Childrens Centre, i'll let you know times. My friend goes and her kids really enjoy it.

xstacie-mariex
16-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi im new to the site.
I am looking for a childminder for when i start university in September. I appreciate thats quite far away but i can imagine it gets pretty busy nearer the start of the academic year. I am quite an awkward customer as i have 3 daughters that i need to make arrangements for. Izzabel (5) and Mia (4) will both be attending St Begas School so would require school drop off/pick ups. My youngest, Olivia (2) I imagine would need a full time place.
I have not yet been provided a time table to be able to provide specific days/times, however it is a full time degree alongside NHS placements which are also full-time (38 hrs a week). My placements may also change from term to term so flexibility would be great. If you think you may be able to help, please get in touch.
Kinds regards
Stacie Grylls