PDA

View Full Version : Feeling deflated ...

Lea-mumof2 :)
20-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi girls
Me again :) my mindee who was due to start monday has the sick bug I know its something that can't be helped and I trust the mum as he has been texting me constant updates but I cant help feel that I had really set my self up to start monday was all set and now am playing the waiting game :(
I shouldnt moan as I know full -timers are like golddust I just really wanted to get into the routine before xmas an bond with her .also as we havent officially started yet Im not being paid for this sickness and I gave my other job up to start this monday so have no income sorry Im really winging arent I ! Xx

Leanne

sarah707
20-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Awww it sounds like things are tough for you - and just before Christmas won't be helping either! :(

Try to look at this week as a bit of a bonus holiday and you'll be ready to get stuck in in the new year.

Hugs xx

rosebud
20-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Yes as Sarah says view it as an extra holiday and catch up on all the millions of things still to do before xmas - if you can't think of any come here and do some of mine!

Lea-mumof2 :)
20-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks ladies :)
Haha Yea I do have loads to do aswell ;) so I suppose I can look at as u say an extra holiday have done some of what I had planned with my kids so its not all gone to waste :)feeling a bit better she rang me earlier so put my mind at ease .

Thanks again

Hope u are enjoying ur festive season :)

Tatjana
21-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Sounds like you have a good parent there too...don't be down, Christmas is nearly here and you'll soon be minding!:thumbsup: