PDA

View Full Version : I must look like a shoplifter

Pauline
16-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Why me? Why does the store security bloke always follow me around at a distance? Do I look like a shoplifter?

It happened twice today, every isle there he was at the end then walked away when I caught his eye. I'll have him know that I've never stolen anything in my life and I ain't going to start now :laughing:

Pipsqueak
16-12-2011, 04:04 PM
hahahahahaha I am so glad it happens to someone else....

EVERYtime i go in Wilkinsons the security guard (although that is dubious) appears from nowhere and starts to follow me about.... EVERY ruddy time

Pauline
16-12-2011, 04:12 PM
hahahahahaha I am so glad it happens to someone else....

EVERYtime i go in Wilkinsons the security guard (although that is dubious) appears from nowhere and starts to follow me about.... EVERY ruddy time

Hey it was Wilkinsons! :laughing: and Sainsburys :)

Pipsqueak
16-12-2011, 04:14 PM
they obviously have it in for minders then in wilko's - probably think we are going to rob all their craft equipment!!!! lol

actually I was in Sainsbury the other day and the security guard followed me and the kids.....:panic:

OMG!!!!:eek:

miffy
16-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Why me? Why does the store security bloke always follow me around at a distance? Do I look like a shoplifter?

It happened twice today, every isle there he was at the end then walked away when I caught his eye. I'll have him know that I've never stolen anything in my life and I ain't going to start now :laughing:

I hate it when that happens - I'm sure me looking over my shoulder to see if they are watching me only makes me look more suspicious! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Pauline
16-12-2011, 05:24 PM
I hate it when that happens - I'm sure me looking over my shoulder to see if they are watching me only makes me look more suspicious! :laughing:

Miffy xx

I know what you mean. You feel so guilty don't you :laughing: I find myself keeping my hands where they can see them and not lingering too long, really puts me off my browsing which is so important this time of year as you ponder what someone might or might not like :rolleyes:

angeldelight
16-12-2011, 05:34 PM

I think he fancies you and was hoping to see some mistletoe :laughing:

Angel xx

Pauline
16-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I think he fancies you and was hoping to see some mistletoe :laughing:

Angel xx

Hey I hadn't thought of that, perhaps that is why he disappeared as soon as Graham turned up :laughing:

breezy
16-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I always thought that when the security guards followed me it was because they fancied me but when I told dh that he said its either because I look like a criminal or they think I'm easy because I've got so many kids with me:eek: :laughing:

Pauline
16-12-2011, 06:04 PM
I always thought that when the security guards followed me it was because they fancied me but when I told dh that he said its either because I look like a criminal or they think I'm easy because I've got so many kids with me:eek: :laughing:

or perhaps you are just an easy criminal :laughing:

breezy
16-12-2011, 06:19 PM
lol thanks Boss, knew I could rely on you!:laughing:

ajs
16-12-2011, 06:46 PM
It's harder when I shop with my daughters as I stuff things under my jacket before they see what I'm buying.

Zoomie
16-12-2011, 07:06 PM
I used to manage a shop and the amount of 'parents' and especially their children, who shoplifted was unreal.

First time I saw it, I was shocked, but thereafter I was wise to it and noticed it often.

Sad fact of life.

Twinkles
16-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I think it's the stripy jumper and the bag marked 'SWAG' that you carry around with you Pauline. :laughing:

charleyfarley
16-12-2011, 09:09 PM

Sounds like you have a stalker!!!!!! :eek: :laughing:

Carol xx

Pauline
16-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I think it's the stripy jumper and the bag marked 'SWAG' that you carry around with you Pauline. :laughing:

Do you think so? I thought my dress sense was so cool but perhaps you are right, I need to take a long hard look at my wardrobe. :D

Pipsqueak
16-12-2011, 10:24 PM
so is this your retirement plan then???

The Juggler
16-12-2011, 10:33 PM
:laughing: :laughing: i just think it's cos you and Pip look so dodgy :p

Pipsqueak
16-12-2011, 10:35 PM
:laughing: :laughing: i just think it's cos you and Pip look so dodgy :p

Hey I canna help the shifty eyes that are too close together!

crazyXstitcher
16-12-2011, 11:51 PM
You weren't eating the stuff before paying for it were you ;) ;) ;) ;)

stardust
17-12-2011, 09:12 PM

Oh dear, funny you should say this the thread has kicked off again :rolleyes:

LOOPYLISA
17-12-2011, 09:48 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: