PDA

View Full Version : Whoops!

miffy
16-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Put some pasta sauce in a pan on the cooker, switched it on and came on the forum............................................. ..

Well you can guess what happened

Yep, it's now stuck to the bottom of the pan :o

AND, it's not the first time I've done it either :blush:

Miffy xx

EmmaReed84
16-12-2011, 12:13 PM
:clapping: :clapping: YEEEEY I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!

I was boiling some potatoes yesterday to make cottage pie... I smelt something funky leapt out the chair and yes the water had boiled away and the spuds were burned... I have to pick them out and cut the black bits off and use the good bits as I had no more potatoes left to make more... It tasted awful the kids were like "this is strange" I was like "I tried something new, I think it is YUMMY" LOOOOOOOL didnt fool them for a second, they ended up with emergency chicken nuggets lol

kindredspirits
16-12-2011, 12:26 PM
:laughing: i nearly did that with my chickpeas, it was pure luck i decided to go for a wonder in the kitchen that i discovered almost all the water had boiled out so its all topped up now!

sarah707
16-12-2011, 12:37 PM
I always try to remember to set the timer... or it would happen to me too :laughing:

miffy
16-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Perhaps I should say I'm not working so no lo's in danger!

Miffy xx

The Juggler
16-12-2011, 12:55 PM
:laughing: :laughing: that sounds like me too :blush:

PixiePetal
16-12-2011, 03:25 PM
I burnt carrots to the bottom of the pan last week - I had just nipped onto the forum after work :blush: :o

I simmer bio washing powder in the pan then leave it soaking to clean it - can you tell this was not the first occasion of burning food??!

charleyfarley
16-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the tip PixiePetal, I'll try that next time I burn my carrots or potatoes, yes it happens quite often :blush:

Miffy it happens to us all :D

Carol xx

Pipsqueak
16-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Put some pasta sauce in a pan on the cooker, switched it on and came on the forum............................................. ..

Well you can guess what happened

Yep, it's now stuck to the bottom of the pan :o

AND, it's not the first time I've done it either :blush:

Miffy xx

D E M E N T I A ... onset....:rolleyes:

great got you losing your marbles and Pauline a shoplifter , what is the forum coming to:rolleyes: