The big day is getting closer :clapping:

No more school runs after today for two whole weeks wahoooooooo :jump for joy:

Best of all its FRIDAY WOOOOOPIE

What are you all doing today ?

Wrap up warm and have a great day

Angel xxx

Roseolivia
16-12-2011, 07:07 AM
Morning, i will be spending most of the day in bed as i've got a stomach bug. Rose was sick once on Tuesday night but was fine next day so put it down to something she eat, obviously not.

Not sure of the weather and don't want to find out.

Hope everyone has a good day.

angeldelight
16-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Morning, i will be spending most of the day in bed as i've got a stomach bug. Rose was sick once on Tuesday night but was fine next day so put it down to something she eat, obviously not.

Not sure of the weather and don't want to find out.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Oh poor you Sarah get well soon , big hugs

Angel xx

Toothfairy
16-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Morning everyone

Hope you feel better soon, Roseolivia.

I thought this day would never come, YIPEE!!!! Its Friday :clapping:

From 5.30pm tonight, I will be off till the 5th Jan, I can't wait :clapping:

Tomorrow I get my house back, all toys, books, boxes, posters, stairgates etc get put away and I gain a Dinning Room. We are putting up our tree and decs tomorrow too, so our Christmas can begin :thumbsup:

Have a great day :thumbsup:

mushpea
16-12-2011, 07:24 AM
and i finish at 2.30pm today,, mum txt me last night to say dad has the day off so no need to collect my only schoolie:clapping: , bit of a shame really as I had an evening of chirstmasy crafts and nibbles lined up but my kids will enjoy the nibbles and crafts will keep till next year.
debating on wether to go up in the loft this afternoon or let oh do it tomoro to get the decos down,,, but cant wait to get the tree up now

keeks
16-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Poor you, Roseolivia, I hope it is only a one day bug. :(

Well, it's my day off and I've only got 3 more working days before my 12 day holiday - woohooo!! :jump for joy:

Today is delivery day for my honeybuns gift box for my gluten intolerant, cake obsessed friend. He will have a happy Christmas!

Also some shopping for last bits. I love Christmas - even the shopping! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

xx

Tink
16-12-2011, 07:37 AM
It's Friday,

It's the last school run of 2011

It's our Christmas party and Santa is coming:clapping:

It's single figures 9 SLEEPS:jump for joy:

Were going to have such a fun afternoon, with party games, nibbles and our very special guest:thumbsup:

Twinkles
16-12-2011, 09:16 AM
*sings* Friday Friday Friday http://i.mnpls.com/1245/124534.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/christmas-124534.html) Friday Friday Friday...

kellib
16-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Morning :hiya:

We've still got 4 more days of school runs here!!

I've been shopping this morning, Primark opened here last weekend so had to go check it out. Also bought more presents for my son even though I said I was finished! :rolleyes:

Working from 12 - 2.30 today so a nice quiet afternoon planned :thumbsup: