It is freezing this morning and been raining all night here

Do you all have a busy day?

Hope you have a good one

Wrap up warm if you have to go out

Angel xx

Tink
15-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Morning, I have woken up to snow!!!!

It's not too bad and hopefully will disappear soon, I don't like driving in the snow it scares me, can it not wait till after tomorrow, it can do what it wants then:laughing:

10 sleeps till Santa comes though:clapping:

PixiePetal
15-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Another wild, wet and windy night last night - the weather, not me :laughing:

working 10-4.30 today. Was meant to be off as parent swapped to Tuesday but my mum, who was staying then, fell in my bathroom and hit her head on the bath so after calling 999, cancelled work for Tues. She is ok.

parent then asked if I could do any of today, as her day out has been cancelled:rolleyes: , so I thought I might as well make up some lost money - decided not to do tea time as usually do - 1yr old is a pain to feed and want an easy day :o She is off Christmas shopping as she couldn't do it with kids on Tues when I cancelled

Florist friend bringing over my Christmas wreath for the front door. Suits a Victorian house :thumbsup: she has an almost 4yr, old so mindees will have playmates here

Toothfairy
15-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Morning

Very, very windy again this morning, I think we will be blown to school :laughing:

Not much planned today, just going to go with the flow.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Winnie
15-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi all, slighty chilly here but not too bad, hope we don't get the snow later :panic: This is my short day :) which is why i'm sat here with cup of tea in hand as if i've got all the time in the world :laughing: forget the chores, tea comes first :thumbsup:
Hope you're feeling ok today Angel x

loocyloo
15-12-2011, 08:28 AM
cold but bright here.

not sure what i'm doing, not sure if 1 or 2 mindees are coming! think we'll just stay and play at home, maybe do a bit of christmas craft, christmas singing & book reading !!!

LOL DS is playing jingle bells on the trumpet!

Twinkles
15-12-2011, 08:29 AM
Baby it's cold outside ;)

Think we're going to a garden centre to look at the lights and decorations and maybe buy a few more....

Roseolivia
15-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Morning all, have just fed the chickens and it's freezing out there. Very frosty but no snow up here yet.

Off to playgroup this morning, have our Xmas party so have made some egg sandwiches.
Have a parent and child coming this afternoon for an hour, parent wants to stay so am letting her as have no other children here until after school.

1 afterschoolie later so will make christmas cards and whatever else she wants to make.

Have a good day everyone.

kindredspirits
15-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Good Morning!!!
Its just sort of miserable here, not stupidly cold but definately not fresh either! :rolleyes: I am still blinking pregnant and definately getting fed up of feeling so fat - can't believe its only 10 days until xmas, Mr. Postman better get his skates on I've left everything a little late this year! :laughing:

hope everyone has a lovely day!

angeldelight
15-12-2011, 09:12 AM
What a bonus for me, just found out I have the day off wahoooooo :clapping:

I need it though, got the docs this morning so fingers crossed

I am going to have a day wrapping presents I think

Angel xx