PDA

View Full Version : Lost my Brain

custardcream
14-12-2011, 01:33 PM
I have just got my tax bill in and can someone please verify for me that the amount I owe DOES include class 4 NI ??...
Having a complete mind blank.

Chatterbox Childcare
14-12-2011, 08:39 PM
I have just got my tax bill in and can someone please verify for me that the amount I owe DOES include class 4 NI ??...

Hi there - haven't seen you post for ages :D

Yes it does include the NI4. If you logged and submitted on line there is a breakdown that you can go back and look at. It might be online even if it was paper form.

Hope it isn't too much :laughing:

custardcream
15-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi Debbie...Thank you, I knew I was right, hubby just put doubts in my mind. This years print out was different to last years, and didnt seem to list it as other years have, I went back and checked previous years print outs and it did say it was included... Thanks for the reply.

Havent been on here very much :blush: ...I do still try and get on and have a quick read of posts, but just dont seem to have the time to get involved. Will try harder in the new year..Have a lovely christmas.x

angeldelight
15-12-2011, 10:53 AM

Did you have a brain then custardcream? :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

custardcream
15-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Hahahaha.....Angel...I think i remember once having a brain...but that was sooooo long ago.

angeldelight
15-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Hahahaha.....Angel...I think i remember once having a brain...but that was sooooo long ago.

:laughing: :laughing:

I know the feeling

Angel xx