PDA

View Full Version : advice please ladies/gents

JennaG
14-12-2011, 11:20 AM
So I just checked my CRB - Stage 4 is now completed and is in the printing stage, How long does it take to be printed? and who recieved the printed copy?

Will Ofsted require my husbands completed CRB before givign me my certificate?

Thanks

Jen x

Goatgirl
14-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi :),
I think they send crb's direct to you but also inform Ofsted. Then Ofsted send out your certificate if all's well. They will need your husband's too, yes :)
best wishes,
Wendy :)

Carolh
14-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Well I have four CRB's for my family going through the stages at the moment, 2 of them have gone from stage 1 to being printed/sent back in 6 days, both of them were at the printing stage for two days , I am stuck on stage 2 and the other one is on stage 4 ! Hope that helps

sarah707
14-12-2011, 06:30 PM
A few days... although with the Christmas post I wouldn't hold my breath.

You get a copy and so do Ofsted - when you get yours give them a ring they have a history of losing things.

Then Ofsted will write to you with your certificate and tell you that all the paperwork is back and you can now childmind.

However if anything is holding things up like another CRB it will take longer.

I hope it's quick for you! :D

JennaG
15-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks mine was also posted out yesterday which am pleased with, hubbys is still on stage four but that has another week until it's been 8 weeks, so that's fine, I think I may be lucky and them be done before xmas - fingers crossed :D

Have a merry xmas everyone! x

angeldelight
15-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Hope you don't wait long

Good luck

Angel xx

vickie74
15-12-2011, 10:13 PM
How do you find out what stage your CRB check is at? My hubby's has been received today, so I am hoping my is following, but how do I find out please? Thanks :) Vickie

JennaG
19-12-2011, 11:21 AM
How do you find out what stage your CRB check is at? My hubby's has been received today, so I am hoping my is following, but how do I find out please? Thanks :) Vickie

Via the website, use your ref number and it comes up x

Just type CRB tracking into google xx