PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Richard Phobia LOL

Helen Dempster
13-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Firstly, let me apologise to all you Cliff Richard fans....this may offend you!

I don't know what it is about him, but I can't abide him...I can't have him on the telly, can't look at a photo of him, can't listen to him sing... I'm sure he's a lovely man, but he just makes my skin crawl - and being Christmas time, he's everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember my DS holding my head when Cliff was on the telly last Christmas, so I couldn't move, and so had to watch him and I nearly threw up (no word of a lie, it's that bad) :blush: I had to close my eyes in the end! LOL

Does anyone else have a weird phobia?

sweets
13-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Well you're not my friend anymore! :( lol

you can't beat a bit of cliff at christmas :laughing: :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
13-12-2011, 08:02 PM
I used to hate the advert where the cars turned into transformer type things and danced :eek: Wierd I know, but just didn't like them!!!

As for Cliff - I love his old stuff, but not so keen on the more upto date stuff!!

loopyloopy
13-12-2011, 08:58 PM
I agree Cliff should be banned from tv :laughing:

Pipsqueak
13-12-2011, 09:01 PM
oh my mum is like that about Mick Jagger and camilia!!!!

I like Cliffs old stuff but not his newer stuff.

there are a few 'stars' I can't stand and they make me want to through stuff at the tv but currently my hates are Ben and Holly, Night Garden and that horrid infernal Pig (Peppa) and her family -BBQ the Pig

PixiePetal
13-12-2011, 09:18 PM
I am with Pipsqueak - BBQ the pig!!

Ben and Holly - what's that all about?

Can't stand spongebob and when my kids were young I could never find them at 6pm as they went upstairs to watch the Simpsons - knew I would tell them to turn it off :rolleyes:

sweets
13-12-2011, 09:52 PM
This thread is a very upsetting one! lol

i love cliff, peppa and ben and holly is mine and my mindess.favourite programme at the mo and we record every morn to watch together in the aft.

sweets
13-12-2011, 10:03 PM
This thread is a very upsetting one! lol

i love cliff, peppa and ben and holly is mine and my mindess.favourite programme at the mo and we record every morn to watch together in the aft.

Jiorjiina
13-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I love Spongebob and the advert with the ice skating transformer car thing! And the Simpsons used to be good, but hasn't been now for years.

I'm with you on the Cliff thing though. He reminds me of a Tortoise. Except that I like tortoises!

And I truly hate adverts with a stupid slow song (acoustic or vocal, often just a cover version of an already old song) over a twee 'story' that is fine the first time, and the irritates the heck out of you during every... single... ad... break for the next 6 months until they finally put it out to die with all the other awful and forgettable adverts.

M&S Food and John Lewis, this means you!!

I feel much better now. :blush:

angeldelight
15-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Oh Cliff is gorgeous

NOT :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx