PDA

View Full Version : Off to London Saturday

Bear23
12-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Taking my dd to hyde park :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Anything else we should do while we are there? was thinking about the sommerset house ice rink?

Any suggestions guys?

The Juggler
12-12-2011, 10:21 PM
hon, book in advance if you want ice skating. we went one year at 1100 and earliest skate slot was 7pm :eek: you can book on line.

the london eye would be lovely too, at dusk or night-time. you can wander down the southbank. Up oxford/regent street to see the lights and def. visit Hamleys to play with all the toys.

Have fun x

miffy
13-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Have a great time!

Miffy xx

Bear23
13-12-2011, 10:01 AM
hon, book in advance if you want ice skating. we went one year at 1100 and earliest skate slot was 7pm :eek: you can book on line.

the london eye would be lovely too, at dusk or night-time. you can wander down the southbank. Up oxford/regent street to see the lights and def. visit Hamleys to play with all the toys.

Have fun x

ok thanks for that, i know its gonna be mad busy! just wanted to show Luci London at Christmas :clapping:

Toothfairy
13-12-2011, 11:16 AM
We're going on the 21st :thumbsup:
Have fun, come back and tell us what it was like :thumbsup:

mummyme
13-12-2011, 11:28 AM
We went the Sunday before last and have never been before. We were on our way to see the Snowman at the theatre and went to hyde park forst. it was fab. we will go next year for a full day. The theatre was good too. We all cried :laughing:

Bear23
13-12-2011, 11:58 AM
We're going on the 21st :thumbsup:
Have fun, come back and tell us what it was like :thumbsup:

will do xx

Bear23
13-12-2011, 11:58 AM
We went the Sunday before last and have never been before. We were on our way to see the Snowman at the theatre and went to hyde park forst. it was fab. we will go next year for a full day. The theatre was good too. We all cried :laughing:

ooohhh i am so excited :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Zoomie
13-12-2011, 02:04 PM
We went to the Winter Wonderland a few weeks back.

It wasn't what we expected, but if you are after rides and theme park stuff, its great :)