PDA

View Full Version : Attendance register and invoice sheets

Pauline
11-12-2011, 03:14 PM
A very kind gentleman called Pete has kindly shared an Excel document for creating attendance registers and invoice sheets.

Sheet 1 you put in the name address you want to see on the paperwork and it will place it on all the forms.
Sheet 2 is the attendance sheet name of the child time of arrival etc (times
need to be entered 24 hr style with the colon: in between the hours and
minutes for the auto calculations to take place.

Any feedback would be appreciated by Pete :)

You will need Excel on your computer for it to work.

Edit to add that Peter has updated the sheet to a newer version following your questions and comments. :thumbsup:
EDIT 17/7/12 - another updated version!

sarah707
11-12-2011, 03:53 PM
That is interesting! Thank you to Pete for sharing.

I am not an expert using Excel I just about get by. Is it easy to change the calculations from weekly to monthly and to alter the rate per hour / comments and other fields?

:D

Carol M
11-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Nice, but if you enter start time a.m then departure time p.m for all day attendees it doesn't calculate correctly, or is it just me:blush:
I can't use it as I don't charge hourly, and what happens if you have an overtime rate for some of the hours of attendance .
I would like to make my invoicing this easy :blush:
Carol xx

singingcactus
11-12-2011, 04:20 PM
That is brilliant. I really like this format. I take it that Pete is happy for this to be used by us. I have a register that I use, that I do like (also excel) but it's just for handwriting in. This way is cool, cos it self generates the invoices :thumbsup: I don't have any problems with that lol.

The only improvement I could think of is for those who use monthly invoices - but I quite like the idea of having the weekly ones anyway.

Pauline
11-12-2011, 05:29 PM
That is brilliant. I really like this format. I take it that Pete is happy for this to be used by us. I have a register that I use, that I do like (also excel) but it's just for handwriting in. This way is cool, cos it self generates the invoices :thumbsup: I don't have any problems with that lol.

The only improvement I could think of is for those who use monthly invoices - but I quite like the idea of having the weekly ones anyway.

Yes Pete is quite happy for you to use them. :thumbsup:

VeggieSausage
12-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Yes not sure how it would work for monthly, would be good if weeklies were all on one page rather than seperate. Like the layout, very clear and easy to use. Also for all day children would we have to write in am departure or can you just put in an am arrival and pm departure? Thanks :)

singingcactus
12-12-2011, 02:15 PM
:D Please disregard my earlier mention of monthly invoices - have just spotted the 5 week invoice after the blank invoice :D totally perfect now lol.

mayberry
12-12-2011, 04:00 PM
thank you for sharing

Dawn:)

miffy
12-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Thank you Pete (and Pauline) :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Babycat
12-12-2011, 11:03 PM
This is cool and looks just like mine does too :O

SamBaker
13-12-2011, 06:20 AM
I really like the attendance sheet. How would you change the rate or can we not do this? Also can I ask do we need to get our registers signed or is it just the NCMA that do this. I will defently use this version rather than having books everywhere lol!
Also can I ask, on the invoices where would you put things like extras ie meals and outtings, and will it still calculate it automatically?
Thank you they look great!

helengreen13
13-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Really like this but just a few tweeks needed. Could there be an additional box so you can change the rate as I charge more after 6.00pm. Also would like a box for meals to be incuded in the total and could the attendance register just be one time and not split into am/pm or at least give us the option of this.

Thanks

Helen
x

singingcactus
13-12-2011, 07:12 AM
I really like the attendance sheet. How would you change the rate or can we not do this? Also can I ask do we need to get our registers signed or is it just the NCMA that do this. I will defently use this version rather than having books everywhere lol!
Also can I ask, on the invoices where would you put things like extras ie meals and outtings, and will it still calculate it automatically?
Thank you they look great!

You can change the rate on the first tab/page. Called settings.

Pauline
13-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Peter has updated the sheets to improve them following your questions, new version is in first post.

Also in answer to some of your questions he says:

one asked how you change the hourly rate, sorry I forgot to mention the
settings page at the front shows an hourly rate just click on it and type in
the rate ie: 4.00.

one mentioned a flaw if you entered an am arrival time then a pm departure
time it doesn't calculate. rather than enter complicated formulas the easy
fix is change the line names from am & pm to "period 1" and "period 2" that way if the child arrives and departs once, only one line is used.

if you or any of your members would like any forms added to the spread sheet I can add them for you and you would then have a complete package.

miffy
13-12-2011, 07:46 AM
Thanks - will take another look!

Miffy xx

helengreen13
13-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Sorry not very good at excel. these area great but on some days need a rate of 3.50 during the day, which I have managed to do but for period 2 need to change rate to £5 - please how do I do this.

Helen
x

sonia ann
13-12-2011, 08:10 AM
been playing with this................................very good for basic invoices .........two small points
1. correct spelling of receipt please :)
2. can we change the picture to our own logo?

other than that a workable document thank you

SamBaker
13-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Is there a way we can change the rate, I have some children on one rate and some on another depending on times, so the attendance sheet would be different for different children also some children pay an overtime fee plus a regular fee which would be on the same invoice.

SamBaker
13-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Oh just noticed the attendance sheet transfers straight to the invoice that is brilliant! Will save loads of time going through the diary and bits of paper!

Mouse
13-12-2011, 12:30 PM
What if you charge a set rate, not an hourly rate? I have several different set rates - full day, part day, before school, after school. And additional hours are charged differently.

I would find the attendance register useful, but I don't think the invoice bit would work for me, but then I suppose it is aimed at people who do an hourly charge.

Another thought. What if you charged an hourly rate and the contract was from 8am - 5pm, but mindee went home at 3pm one day? Would it calculate the fee as only being until 3pm?

BuggsieMoo
13-12-2011, 12:31 PM
I really like this however,

Is there someway of adding an additonal fee box? I charge a seperate rate for holidays and sickness and at present cannot show this on the invoice.

Thanks Pete! (and Pauline)

sonia ann
13-12-2011, 12:32 PM
another thought, don't know how feasible it is.........................as it stands at the moment to save each childs details etc means saving a copy for each child as a separate doc.......................is it at all possible to have a drop down menu under name to select a childs name and details??.....................i don't know how to explain it very well :blush:

sonia ann
13-12-2011, 12:45 PM
What if you charge a set rate, not an hourly rate? I have several different set rates - full day, part day, before school, after school. And additional hours are charged differently.

I would find the attendance register useful, but I don't think the invoice bit would work for me, but then I suppose it is aimed at people who do an hourly charge.

Another thought. What if you charged an hourly rate and the contract was from 8am - 5pm, but mindee went home at 3pm one day? Would it calculate the fee as only being until 3pm?

mm i was thinking that too .............i would use the register for contracted hours and add on any extra time.....................however Ofsted want us to record the actual times the child is with us and I already do that in my diary.........I would find this useful primarily as an invoice tool rather than an accurate attendance register

excel pete
13-12-2011, 08:25 PM

excel will only calculate from one entry to another if the child went home early you could do type a note on the invoice stating contractual hours.

excel pete
13-12-2011, 08:35 PM
another thought, don't know how feasible it is.........................as it stands at the moment to save each childs details etc means saving a copy for each child as a separate doc.......................is it at all possible to have a drop down menu under name to select a childs name and details??.....................i don't know how to explain it very well :blush:

Hi
I think what you are talking about would be a data base where all docs are indexed by name.
In all honesty you would have to find someone with database skills however I have many excel docs saved and in a folder. they are listed in alphabetical order which is almost as good as a database.
pete

excel pete
13-12-2011, 08:50 PM
been playing with this................................very good for basic invoices .........two small points
1. correct spelling of receipt please :)
2. can we change the picture to our own logo?

other than that a workable document thank you

1.You spotted my deliberate mistake DOH! lol Well spotted
2.as excel primarily works with figures it does not transfer pictures from the settings page to the other pages. spent many hours trying to figure that one out. however if if pauline agrees and you can send me a logo I can put one on for you.
pete

sonia ann
14-12-2011, 07:02 AM
2.as excel primarily works with figures it does not transfer pictures from the settings page to the other pages. spent many hours trying to figure that one out. however if if pauline agrees and you can send me a logo I can put one on for you.
pete

thank you for your replies................I am going to use this for my December invoices, once a page is set up for each family I think it will save me time and look much more professional than my hand written invoices at present :blush:
I will let you know how I get on.
With ref. to my logo.........it is the one in my profile picture..............can you use that or will I have to e-mail you separately?............if you can put it on for me that would be lovely ,if not no problem.
Thanks again for doing this :)

excel pete
14-12-2011, 11:59 AM
thank you for your replies................I am going to use this for my December invoices, once a page is set up for each family I think it will save me time and look much more professional than my hand written invoices at present :blush:
I will let you know how I get on.
With ref. to my logo.........it is the one in my profile picture..............can you use that or will I have to e-mail you separately?............if you can put it on for me that would be lovely ,if not no problem.
Thanks again for doing this :)

Hi
I can't use your avatar picture as it's too small and may lose detail when on the sheet.
Send me a copy via email and I will email you a sample placed on the latest version of the sheet that includes two new sections on the invoice.
One for additional costs (meals Venues etc.) and the second is a comments box.
pete

peter.mantell@tiscali.co.uk

Pauline
14-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Latest version is now in the first post, it has updates of:

as requested your members I have added 2 sections
1. additional costs incurred on the weekly invoice
2. Comments box.

Peter asked me to say he is really pleased with your feedback :thumbsup:

sonia ann
14-12-2011, 07:42 PM
after all this hard work I hate to point out that on the blank invoice "receipt" is still wrong.................................sorry....... .......really sorry :o

but thank you so much for this x

Mouse
14-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Thanks for your continued adjustments Peter :thumbsup:

I think, if I understand it correctly, this would be most beneficial for childminders who charge by the hour, only charge for hours used and charge in arrears. If the invoice was produced that showed a figure for the actual hours the child attended, I don't think parents would like having a note in the comments box saying that actually, I will be charging more than it shows. It could lead to so many of them asking why they are paying more when it says it was only X amount.

I wonder also, how would this work for people who invoice parents in advance?
I charge a daily rate, charge a set amount not dependent on hours actually attended and I charge in advance. My invoices are pretty standard and only vary by the number of days in a month. I don't think it would work for me personally, but good luck with it :thumbsup:

sonia ann
14-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for your continued adjustments Peter :thumbsup:

I think, if I understand it correctly, this would be most beneficial for childminders who charge by the hour, only charge for hours used and charge in arrears. If the invoice was produced that showed a figure for the actual hours the child attended, I don't think parents would like having a note in the comments box saying that actually, I will be charging more than it shows. It could lead to so many of them asking why they are paying more when it says it was only X amount.

I charge by the hour and I charge in arrears....so for me that is fine......... I think I will get around the hours used /hours contracted for question by putting the contracted hours as a minimum in the attendance times eg 8.00-17.00 even if they are collected at 16.00............I realise this is not an accurate attendance record for Ofsted purposes but for generating an invoice it will be an accurate record of money owed by the parents.

Pauline
15-12-2011, 07:23 AM
after all this hard work I hate to point out that on the blank invoice "receipt" is still wrong.................................sorry....... .......really sorry :o

but thank you so much for this x

Is it possible to change it yourself and then re-save the document?

singingcactus
15-12-2011, 07:35 AM
That is excellent - thank you so much for this :D . Am going back to providing food next year, for small additional cost so the new update makes the system totally perfect for me. Thank you for putting in the hard work - you have saved my poor sick mother from having to do this for me when she gets out of hospital :thumbsup:

sonia ann
15-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Is it possible to change it yourself and then re-save the document?

unfortunately no..................................but........... ...........Peter has sorted it out for me I'm sure he will update the original too x

angeldelight
15-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Thanks Pete and Pauline too

Angel xx

sonia ann
15-12-2011, 11:43 AM
I have just done my December invoices using this.................... I am so pleased, it has worked really well, my invoices look professional and now the system is set up will make my life so much easier...........thank you xx................................................ ....my OH is also very grateful because it means I won't be nagging him to set up a system for me:D

excel pete
15-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi all
Just a quick word to thank you all for your feedback, It's been brilliant:thumbsup: , sorry about the spelling mistakes I concentrate so much on getting the formulas right I miss the most obvious things.
Some things like the different rates charged are an individual thing, some people charge time and a half, some time and a quarter after the contractual hours are completed.
a sheet for them for them would have to be a bespoke item.
My goal is to create something that would be universal, but it will always have limitations.
But keep sending me feedback and I will try my best to accommodate.
also if there are any forms or docs that you think should be included into the package let me know.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Pete

sonia ann
19-12-2011, 07:35 AM
so far had very positive feedback, with comments such as "professional", "clear", "nice layout"...........................the only slightly negative one was " oh you don't have to waste your paper and ink on an invoice for me, your little receipt book was fine"

I just had to change one invoice at short notice as extra hours were booked in for today.............open file, add hours, print, done...................brilliant :clapping:

zillervalley
26-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi

think this is a great system, is there anyway we can put our own logo onto it

just thought maybe you could post a copy with a blank space for us all to put our own logo onto each page.

many
thanks

ziller

Daisy1956
26-12-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks Pete and Pauline, I am fairly new to excel but it looks fairly straight forward. I am about to do my December invoices so it will save me time and look more professional.

Pauline
21-01-2012, 09:27 AM
I've just updated the original version as Pete made some additions after a problem was noticed on the calculations :thumbsup:

desiderata
21-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Hi I have only just found this as I have run out of record sheets and was looking to do my own . I cant get it to work cos when I try to alter anything on the attendance sheets its says review and change but then it asks for a password ? any advice on this please how as any else got this to work as I see a few of you are using it xx thank you x

Pauline
21-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi I have only just found this as I have run out of record sheets and was looking to do my own . I cant get it to work cos when I try to alter anything on the attendance sheets its says review and change but then it asks for a password ? any advice on this please how as any else got this to work as I see a few of you are using it xx thank you x

I will let Peter know, this is a new one that I added this morning, maybe he forgot to take the password off or something. :)

sonia ann
21-01-2012, 11:44 AM

you have to change everything form the attendance sheet first ie delete entries and input from there as all the other sheets are filled in automatically from the original entry on the attendance sheet . ..............it will then work fine.
I have been using this and giving Peter feedback and think all the problems have been tweaked now :)

Pauline
21-01-2012, 01:09 PM
you have to change everything form the attendance sheet first ie delete entries and input from there as all the other sheets are filled in automatically from the original entry on the attendance sheet . ..............it will then work fine.
I have been using this and giving Peter feedback and think all the problems have been tweaked now :)

Thanks Sonia :thumbsup: Yes the latest version is down to your feedback :clapping:

Rubybubbles
21-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Just had a quick play, not minding at the moment but think this would be a great tool if I went back to it well done:clapping:

samb
21-01-2012, 03:22 PM
I have just changed the format for my invoicing and then saw this so thought I would have a play. Potentially I like the idea of having a system like this that would generate an invoice for me but as someone previously mentioned I cannot use it as I charge in advance. I suppose if I was purely using as an invoice tool it would work. I can't imagine there are many people who literally charge for the time the children are in and in arrears for this to work? If they do then I imagine it would be fantastic and it looks as though some are already using it. For those that do - if the child comes say 5 mins early at drop off and then gets collected say 20 mins early are you charging them for 15 mins less than contracted times?

It is very nice of you Pete to do this for everyone. Especially to sort out individual needs. Can I ask, do you do this for a living or putting together a package for childminders that you are running passed us first etc? (Just me being nosey!)

toddlers896
21-01-2012, 04:00 PM
does anybody know why i cant open this file.
thanks
tracy

excel pete
21-01-2012, 04:26 PM
I have just changed the format for my invoicing and then saw this so thought I would have a play. Potentially I like the idea of having a system like this that would generate an invoice for me but as someone previously mentioned I cannot use it as I charge in advance. I suppose if I was purely using as an invoice tool it would work. I can't imagine there are many people who literally charge for the time the children are in and in arrears for this to work? If they do then I imagine it would be fantastic and it looks as though some are already using it. For those that do - if the child comes say 5 mins early at drop off and then gets collected say 20 mins early are you charging them for 15 mins less than contracted times?

It is very nice of you Pete to do this for everyone. Especially to sort out individual needs. Can I ask, do you do this for a living or putting together a package for childminders that you are running passed us first etc? (Just me being nosey!)

To answer your question No I don't do this for a living, I am a rank amateur compared to the real experts with excel.
It all started with a friend who is a child minder that was fed up with filling out the forms and writing receipts for customers. I said I would like to have a go at creating something that she could enter the arr times and dep times on a screen that looks like the form she was filling out and an invoice would be produced.
she loved it, that was a couple of years ago, last year my pc died so i bought a new one, whilst I was transferring all the files over to the new one I came across the sheet and wondered if anyone else could benefit from it. that's when I contacted Pauline.
thanks to all the forums feedback it's far better than it was, but there is always room for improvement lol.
some people do sudoku or crosswords I love the challenge of excel.
believe it or not I drive trains for a living.
sorry to be long winded.
pete

sonia ann
21-01-2012, 04:51 PM

I am using it and yes I do charge in arrears.
In 16yrs I have never had a problem

It is not intended as an accurate attendance register for Ofsted who want exact times a child enters and leaves your care but as an invoice tool for creating your monthly bills.

I enter contracted times of arrival and departure, if a child arrives earlier/leaves later I enter the appropriate times so that extra payment will be calculated.

Obviously this system will not cater for everyone's individual needs but as a basic invoice system it is excellent.

If you charge in advance it will work as you just enter the booked times and days for the month in question, any extra payments can then be added to the next months invoice as additional payments as I presume you would do normally.

I keep a totally separate record of actual times of arrival and departure in a separate place for Ofsted purposes.

thanks to Pete it has made my life a lot easier :clapping::)

samb
22-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Ah thanks Pete - I love long winded answers! What a nice train driver you are :thumbsup:

Sonia Ann, yes I can see what you mean re using it purely for the invoicing side of things. Might have another play myself. I am all up for ease!

Polly2
22-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks Pete this is really brilliant!

I wonder if you could help me though...

I only give my parents monthly invoices - is there any way I could put down additional costs on the monthly sheet, instead of asking them to refer to the weekly ones?

Sorry to be a pain!

desiderata
22-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Help x I have deleted everything from the spread sheets and then tried to put the figures in again and when I try to put the hours in it still stops me putting the hours in it says cells are protected and needs a password. I cant get past it. x

sarahlou
22-01-2012, 08:24 PM
i have just found this and it will work great for me but when i try to enter and change times it says no as its only a read doc. please help i am being thick!
tax

sunview_cm
22-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Love it!
Not started minding yet but will be def using this. Will be invoicing in advance so I will just calculate their contracted hours and add any extra hours they have onto next invoice, perfect!
Thank you :clapping:
Emma x

sonia ann
22-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Help x I have deleted everything from the spread sheets and then tried to put the figures in again and when I try to put the hours in it still stops me putting the hours in it says cells are protected and needs a password. I cant get past it. x

you must enter everything on the attendance sheet only, it will then transfer to the other sheets

sonia ann
22-01-2012, 10:09 PM
i have just found this and it will work great for me but when i try to enter and change times it says no as its only a read doc. please help i am being thick!
tax

as above............only enter the times on the attendance sheet , the document will do the rest

zillervalley
30-01-2012, 07:08 PM
does any one know how we go about Retainers?

my mindee has been off for three weeks and I would charge fee

also I cant open the updated document

ziller

ClaireG
14-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Hiya. This spreadsheet sounds perfect but it won't let me open it. :( I have just joined the site yesterday. How long before I have privileges? Thank you x :)

Pauline
14-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Hiya. This spreadsheet sounds perfect but it won't let me open it. :( I have just joined the site yesterday. How long before I have privileges? Thank you x :)

It won't take you long Claire, just get joining in :)

More details here: http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38984 :thumbsup:

Bridey
14-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I've only just seen this - it looks awesome!

I do before and afterschool care and have divided my fees into equal monthly payments to help the parents who claim tax credits - this spreadsheet will help me compare the monthly payments with the actual charges due so I can make sure we end the school year with a balanced account :thumbsup:

Pauline
17-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Pete has kindly sent the latest version, I have put it in the first post of this thread to replace the older version that was there.

Thanks Pete :thumbsup:

child_friendly
18-07-2012, 07:46 AM
I have had a look at this and it is great, but I can't seem to change the arrival and departure times on the attendance sheet, it asks for a password to unprotect it?? How do I change the times?

Pauline
18-07-2012, 07:52 AM
I have had a look at this and it is great, but I can't seem to change the arrival and departure times on the attendance sheet, it asks for a password to unprotect it?? How do I change the times?

I will see if I can find out for you. :)

sonia ann
18-07-2012, 08:07 AM

you should be able to, I can ...............are you using the attendance sheet to change the times on, you must input data onto the attendance sheet not the invoice sheets. All information will be passed on from the attendance sheet:)

just had another look ..........you cannot delete the total hours on the attendance register ,you must delete the time of arrival and departure............the total hours is a function box that cannot be changed .

catlyn
18-07-2012, 09:54 AM
when I click on the link it wont show me an excel document??? what am I doing wrong please????
Just opens a blank page with nothing on at all

sonia ann
18-07-2012, 10:02 AM
when I click on the link it wont show me an excel document??? what am I doing wrong please????
Just opens a blank page with nothing on at all

have you got microsoft excel on your computer, if not you can download a viewer to be able to see the document

catlyn
18-07-2012, 10:06 AM
yes sonia got excel on my computer I use it for my end of year accounts....its version 2007...when i click the link I get a message on the screen thats full of numbers and stuff when I take the message off theres just a blank page??

Bridey
18-07-2012, 10:09 AM
I use OpenOffice to use my copy as I'm on a mac.

catlyn
18-07-2012, 11:20 AM
this is the message I get when I click the link

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l98/lmcg123cat/Untitled-1.jpg

excel pete
18-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I have had a look at this and it is great, but I can't seem to change the arrival and departure times on the attendance sheet, it asks for a password to unprotect it? How do I change the times?

Hi all

A couple of you have had a problem opening this sheet.
It is saved as a 2007 excel document so you must have excel 2007 or newer on your pc.
just having the viewer given free from microsoft will not enable you to use the sheet as the viewer is incapable of carrying out the calculations. so I am told.
alternatively you can email me and I can send you a copy direct.
If you require a copy in excel2003 i can save you a copy but there may be a few probs to sort out.
My email: peter.mantell@tiscali.co.uk
Pete:thumbsup:

Pauline
18-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi all

A couple of you have had a problem opening this sheet.
It is saved as a 2007 excel document so you must have excel 2007 or newer on your pc.
just having the viewer given free from microsoft will not enable you to use the sheet as the viewer is incapable of carrying out the calculations. so I am told.
alternatively you can email me and I can send you a copy direct.
If you require a copy in excel2003 i can save you a copy but there may be a few probs to sort out.
My email: peter.mantell@tiscali.co.uk
Pete:thumbsup:

That's really kind of you Pete :thumbsup:

catlyn
18-07-2012, 02:32 PM
thanks Pete...the e mailed version has opened up no problems x x Thank You

Pauline
18-07-2012, 03:02 PM
New version sent by Pete which he hopes will sort out the problems :thumbsup:

:

lizduncan72
17-12-2012, 02:03 PM
love this!!! Will make my life soooooooo much easier, thank you

sineadquinn
16-02-2013, 09:23 PM
I took this a little while ago and just used it :-) it has saved me so much time and looks great. Thank you :-)

Little miss
17-02-2013, 01:23 PM
This looks great!

Rubybubbles
17-02-2013, 01:26 PM
I use this all the time now and love it thanks again Pete:clapping:

susanrich
21-02-2013, 10:33 PM
A very kind gentleman called Pete has kindly shared an Excel document for creating attendance registers and invoice sheets.

Sheet 1 you put in the name address you want to see on the paperwork and it will place it on all the forms.
Sheet 2 is the attendance sheet name of the child time of arrival etc (times
need to be entered 24 hr style with the colon: in between the hours and
minutes for the auto calculations to take place.

Any feedback would be appreciated by Pete :)

You will need Excel on your computer for it to work.

Edit to add that Peter has updated the sheet to a newer version following your questions and comments. :thumbsup:
EDIT 17/7/12 - another updated version!

Is there anyway of removing the little picture and putting my own in its place. Apart from that I think it is wonderful.
Now just need one for expensise.. ;-)

susanrich
21-02-2013, 10:45 PM
pete

Can I send you a logo ???? Or can you remove the logo, It let me place my own logo on week 3 but not on the others, says something about being a pretected sheet ???

susan.

susanrich
21-02-2013, 11:05 PM
so far had very positive feedback, with comments such as "professional", "clear", "nice layout"...........................the only slightly negative one was " oh you don't have to waste your paper and ink on an invoice for me, your little receipt book was fine"

I just had to change one invoice at short notice as extra hours were booked in for today.............open file, add hours, print, done...................brilliant :clapping:

Did you print each week of ? Or just give the monthly one?

mrs robbie williams
03-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Hiya it looks brilliant and just what i need but i cant edit anything? i deleted and input the hours which is fine and transferred to the invoice sheet but things like individual cells that have been completed that i dont want and the logo which i want to change but it wont let me ????

sonia ann
03-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Hiya it looks brilliant and just what i need but i cant edit anything? i deleted and input the hours which is fine and transferred to the invoice sheet but things like individual cells that have been completed that i dont want and the logo which i want to change but it wont let me ????

Hi you can only edit the attendance sheet as everything follows from there
If you want to change the logo you would have to contact Peter