PDA

View Full Version : FEELING ROUGH

The Juggler
10-12-2011, 05:11 PM
went on my 'works' night out last night with a few CM's and ex-cm's. had dinner in a bar which then was a nightclub but was a bit dead, so off we head to another bar for a boogie!

OMG :eek: :eek: it was like a blast from the past. music was ace but what a strange crowd - 18-50 and everyone hammered, being bumped everytime someone walked past, dancefloor full of nutters (including us). Was hilariuos fun. my feet are killing me though - walked home barefoot most of the way as my killer heels were hurting.

Cured myself with pills at 7am, lots of water and a mad zumba session at 1030.

:laughing: :laughing:

jane5
10-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Ooohhhhhh those were the days :laughing:

I am usually in bed by 10.30 now and wont be having a works do this year :(

Roseolivia
10-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Sounds fun. I have my CM works night out on Friday, having a meal and i'm driving so no drinking. Couldn't cope with drinking with my 2 early risers.

kindredspirits
10-12-2011, 05:58 PM
sounds like you had a good night which is the main thing - hope you manage to recover tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

ajs
10-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Sounds like my night out without the walk home as hubby picked us up. Managed to stop a fight between a friend and a random drunk guy as friend thought drunk guy was annoying us ( he wasnt, he was just dancing with us) and friend shoved him and started to get all puffed up before I stood between him and guy and pushed my friend into a chair shouting at him to stop, he did but there was tension until other guy disappeared off with his mates.

Other then that we had an amazing night, danced loads and came home sober enough to remember

went on my 'works' night out last night with a few CM's and ex-cm's. had dinner in a bar which then was a nightclub but was a bit dead, so off we head to another bar for a boogie!

OMG :eek: :eek: it was like a blast from the past. music was ace but what a strange crowd - 18-50 and everyone hammered, being bumped everytime someone walked past, dancefloor full of nutters (including us). Was hilariuos fun. my feet are killing me though - walked home barefoot most of the way as my killer heels were hurting.

Cured myself with pills at 7am, lots of water and a mad zumba session at 1030.

:laughing: :laughing:

Penny1959
10-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself Juggler :D

I tried a bit of that at NCMA dinner dance - not up to it - had hypo - had to walked back to room (minus shoes) by NCMA staff (after being treated for hypo by Playmate and Blueboy)

So works do on Tuesday - is a nice sensible meal in a pub with childminding friends - no dancing - just lots of chat and laughter (I hope)

Will let you know how it goes

Penny :)

The Juggler
10-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself Juggler :D

I tried a bit of that at NCMA dinner dance - not up to it - had hypo - had to walked back to room (minus shoes) by NCMA staff (after being treated for hypo by Playmate and Blueboy)

So works do on Tuesday - is a nice sensible meal in a pub with childminding friends - no dancing - just lots of chat and laughter (I hope)

Will let you know how it goes

Penny :)

oh no! does dancing bring on a hypo - you must really go for it Penny! glad you're going to be sensible this week ;) you must take care. AJS glad you managed to avert that fight - sounds scary!

Ripeberry
10-12-2011, 11:01 PM
We've got our CM party next Saturday. Minibus with drinks and then dinner with dancing and oxygen bar. Should be a blast! :D

The Juggler
10-12-2011, 11:04 PM
We've got our CM party next Saturday. Minibus with drinks and then dinner with dancing and oxygen bar. Should be a blast! :D

lol, when I first read this I thought it said dinner and dancing with oxygen :laughing: :laughing: sounds fun hon, have a god time xxx

ajs
11-12-2011, 09:03 AM
It was scary jugs certainly sobers you up fast. My friend is a builder and 6ft 5 of muscle I certainly wouldn't want to be at the end of his punch. Luckily the lad realised the risk and went away.

Went out last night too to a friends for drinks, so knackered today, I'm so not used to going out.

keeks
11-12-2011, 10:03 AM
I can't believe you made it to a zumba class in the morning! You are hardcore, lady! :clapping: :clapping:

We've got our CM dinner next Monday. The night before my friend's band is playing down here, so by Tuesday I will be a much laid back CM with plenty of free play on the schedule. :D It's not bad though as I break up on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

xx

The Juggler
11-12-2011, 01:15 PM
I can't believe you made it to a zumba class in the morning! You are hardcore, lady! :clapping: :clapping:

We've got our CM dinner next Monday. The night before my friend's band is playing down here, so by Tuesday I will be a much laid back CM with plenty of free play on the schedule. :D It's not bad though as I break up on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

xx

i did feel a bit quesy on the spins and turns :laughing: and our teacher has the music soooooo loud. It was mainly cos I hadn't been all week and felt guility at the amount of drinking and eating I'd done :D enjoy the band and your night out with the CM's :)