PDA

View Full Version : RISK ASSESSMENTS - OH! NOW I GET IT!!!

mummyme
10-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi all, I had my inspection a couple of weeks ago and lucky for me Mrs O was fab! However, she did point out that my risk assessments were more like checklists and explained what I needed to do. :blush:

Luckily I wasnt marked down for this as she believed that I would be confident enough to know what to do if anything should happen :)

However, on sitting down to re-write my risk assessments, although its in my head what I need to do I just couldn't get it from my brain to paper.

I ordered Sarah's Risk Assessment e-book last night and it was with me this morning. I am now full to bursting with ideas and it is all thanks to Sarah. Anybody else struggling with ANYTHING, Sarah has probably written an e-book about it and I would STRONGLY recommend buying it, I now have a list of all the ones I am going to buy!

Sarah - thank you so much - you are AMAZING :D

breezy
10-12-2011, 10:44 AM
I couldn't have done my SEF without Sarahs e book, shes like a translator into plain English with fantastic ideas and common sense thrown in :clapping:

boxtree7
10-12-2011, 10:49 AM
I struggled with lots of the new changes but with the help of Sarah's books - i have saved time and lots of paper and ink. I would recommend it really does give you a good lift up the ladder and puts you in the right direction. :thumbsup: :magnificent:

sarah707
10-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Awww thank you guys! :blush: :D

NickieNoo84
06-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Where can I find this fab sounding book .. Have my grading inspection in next few weeks so am fretting about m RA's !! :)

sarah707
06-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Where can I find this fab sounding book .. Have my grading inspection in next few weeks so am fretting about m RA's !! :)

Hi NickieNoo welcome to the forum.

You can find all my e-books on my website below.

There is lots of help around the forum as well so have a good nosey around :D