PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday.....

Pandypops
09-12-2011, 07:21 PM
.....only two more weeks until Xmas (which means I get a holiday!!)

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

RachelE
09-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Yay!! :clapping: :clapping:

I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas - but a week off, I definitely am!!

We are staying here for the 1st time in 3 years and I cannot wait to just chill out with my children, have lie ins and enjoy a few drinks and chocolate!!

Hope you have a good week off!

Rachel x

Maza
09-12-2011, 09:21 PM
We're also staying at home for the first time in years and I can't wait!

littleguy1
09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I was also looking forward to having our first Xmas at home in years. Other half then informs me he has to do 20 min trip (40 min round trip!!) to collect/drop off his twin children on 24th,25th,26th and 27th! Then earlier she asks if he can have them new years day as she's going to the races. I tell u what u lazy cow, u do some of the ****** journeys!!! He says he don't mind doing it but I flippin do!!!!!

funemnx
10-12-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm so looking forward to finishing on the Wednesday before Christmas and not working again until the Tuesday after New Year. Unfortunately Ofsted due in January so will be busy making sure my paperwork is up to scratch as well as level 3 homework but will still make time for relaxing! :clapping:

karen m
10-12-2011, 07:55 PM
I finish Tuesday till 30 ,mum has asked why i am so hard on her ,gave her my invoice,am open till christmas eve then open again on 28,her choice not to bring lo,sticking to guns as she just dropped it on me at pick up monday and she will bring lo at 8.30 not a contracted day,tells me i am lucky am getting paid extra hour as he is in pre=school extra hour and normally she doesn't pay while he is there ,i can have hour to myself ,no have other lo

Roseolivia
10-12-2011, 08:02 PM
:clapping: :clapping:

I am off skiing for Christmas so non of the stress for us:clapping: