PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Presents

EmmaReed84
09-12-2011, 10:01 AM
I am being nosey now... What sort of presents have you bought for your family? I have got most of them, but missing two that I am stuck... Looking for inspiration

MIL, Nan and My Mum have got a nice photo frame with pics of the kids (their request) MIL has a canvas
Nephew 1 (3) has a game
Niece 1 (6) chocolate coin making machine
Nephew 3 (8) Horrid practical jokes (cant wait for him to get this lol)
For my other nieces and nephews (MY sis and bros kids) I have bought my kids presents from them and they do the same, they live far away and postage cost as much as the presents

DH I have got some aftershave but stuck for anything else... He has hinted at a £700 semi acoustic guitar... I laughed!

FIL and grandad still have nothing and I am stuck! lol

Kids are spolt rotton... Games, transformers, dressing up etc.

christine e
09-12-2011, 10:23 AM
When in doubt I go for something to eat or drink - so it could be anything from a cheap bottle of wine to a bottle of champagne, nice tin of chocolate biscuits or selection of cheeses and cheese biscuits

Cx

kellib
09-12-2011, 10:27 AM
My Mum is getting JLS tickets (she better take me with her though!) a new camera, body cream, cd's, and a Gene Hunt calender

We've got my Granny & Grandad a new camera as their's broke, also got my Grandad some football stuff and my Granny is getting a frame full of old photos of us all.

All the kids are getting either xbox/wii games plus something else which I still need to buy!

My own son is getting WAY too much :D

singingcactus
09-12-2011, 11:00 AM
My dad conveniently mentioned about a folk singer he liked so much but couldn't find any music for lol - it was a massive hint, so I took it and got him loads of his music. Was very easy to find, so he either wanted me to get it for him, or he is really lame when it comes to search engines lol.

Father in law we have bought a kindle for........darn it if the old dude hasn't gone and lost his sight in the mean time though :(

Don't have any granddads so no ideas on that.

Little bro....OMG I forgot him!!!!
Big Bro.....DITTO!!!