Morning Everyone

Freezing here

But hey its FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping:

What are you all doing today?

Have a great day

Angel xx

PixiePetal
09-12-2011, 07:58 AM
morning Angel, hope you are not too uncomfortable after your surgery?

I am off today, wrapping presents, posting cards and presents off and shopping for a few more then a huge pile of ironing to do this afternoon which should keep me warm.

I am losing my voice and feel grotty but battling on - there are worse things in the world :rolleyes:

keep warm and look after yourself Angel

Tink
09-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Morning Angel, hope you are feeling ok this morning and not too sore XxX

I feel really tired this morning, not had a break since June and I am exhausted, these 50 hour weeks are killing me and I am on count down to a week off:jump for joy:

Today is more crafts and more fun

Hope you all have a nice day and remember

Only16 sleeps to go :clapping:

fionamal
09-12-2011, 08:05 AM
Morning,

Its lovely and calm this morning after yesterdays chaos. Not been outside yet so cant tell how cold it is but the cars not iced up so cant be that bad.

Due snow today apparently.

Only 1 little one today and half day at schools so quiet day here. Got some wrapping to do whilst daughters at Panto tonight with the Brownies.

solly
09-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Morning

I haven't been outside yet but it looks calm.
Hope you are not in to much pain. I have got the morning off so am going around to see my God daughter as she is 1 today then i will do some more studying.

Have got a Lo this afternoon, he is supposed to be here all day but mum txt me and said he has a christmas party to go to and she would like to take him and bring him to me later and did I mind? She said if I did mind she would bring him normal time, I only have him on a Friday at the moment so i txt her back and said I hope he has a lovely time:)

Hope everyone has a good day

uf353432
09-12-2011, 08:42 AM
2 little ones this today, increasing to 9 after school. So plan to make the most of a quiet morning and get some xmas crafting done with no interruptions. THEY on the other hand may have other ideas lol!!

Twinkles
09-12-2011, 08:55 AM
IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!

http://i.mnpls.com/637/63767.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/christmas-63767.html)

Penny1959
09-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Good Morning - I think

Just done 2nd overnight shift in a row - shattered!

However ONLY 2 mindees today :clapping:

They are engaged in free play - I am having yet another cooffee to keep me awake

Voice worse than yesterday - taking hot lemon drinks (in between the coffee)

I hope to do the finger painting dots (to represent christmas tree lights) on the hand print christmas trees that did yesterday.

Have Dominic's tutor again this morning - lets hope he is in a better frame of mind than yesterday - when the tutor had plans for making pop up christmas cards - and don't ask me how - Dominic changed this plan to making a 'swamp' in my kitchen sink and filling it with the plastic jungle animals!

Have a good day everyone

Penny :)

kellib
09-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Morning

I'm having a fun Friday, got to wait in for a plumber to come and have a look in my bathrooms as neighbour downstairs said she can hear dripping!

Going to see Happy Feet 2 tonight though! :D

LOOPYLISA
09-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Morning Angel, hope your ok?

Sunny but chilly here today, just got back from town, done a bit more xmas shopping, must start to wrap before dd starts to peep!

I really want my voice back please!, getting on my nerves now! hubby and dd are happy though :laughing:

Have a good day everyone and stay warm x