PDA

View Full Version : BRRRRR A COLD THURSDAY

angeldelight
08-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok and keeping warm - we have snow forecast :clapping:
:clapping:

So what are you all doing today are you busy?

Have a good day and stay warm

Angel xx

Tink
08-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Morning it's freezing here this morning :cold:

Hope everything went ok for you yesterday xx

Christmas crafts planned today with the little ones and photographs to take for their Christmas cards.

DD's play yesterday was so special and made me cry, she looked so adorable singing in her little outfit, I was very proud of her:thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a good day and remember

ONLY 17 SLEEPS:clapping:

sweets
08-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Hey how are you after your op yesterday? hope it went ok.

ive had to cancel one of my mindees as he has CP and i can't lift him as got a frozen shoulder, resorted to having a steriod injection yesterday which has helped a bit.

Got the others as normal tho so will be heading off to toddler group this morn.

weather not too bad here but not nice so debating wether or not to go in the car or walk (20mins) feel lazy going in car! but its sitting there saying 'why not' lol

solly
08-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Hope you are feeling okay Angel :)

I have got a quiet day today am off to the hospital for my pre op assessment to make sure I am well enough to have my operation, I am taking 1 LO with me and my DH will sit with him (parents have given permission) then he goes home at 1pm and then I have another LO from 2 pm - 5pm as extra.

I will be finishing off our xmas crafts once I am back from the hospital

Hope everyone has a good day:)

Toothfairy
08-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Morning :cold:

Hope your OP went well Angel :thumbsup:

3 under 3 today and we are making Parents Gifts.
We are doing the hand & footprint reindeer cards and making Salt dough tree decorations for the parents gifts.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

angeldelight
08-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Thank you everyone

I posted in greenies giving all the gory details :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Roseolivia
08-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Morning all, very windy here and cold.

1 after schoolie later but have playgroup this morning.

Penny1959
08-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Good Morning All

Cold here

All mindees have colds and so do I

We should be going to the childminding group Christmas party today - but we can't go :(

Because I have my grandson and his tutor is coming - this is very important as we are trying to prepare him for starting to attend a special unit attached to his new school - but even if the tutor was not coming I could not go as GS does not cope in social occassions.

Mindees are all little and have no idea that missing party - nor do parents as I have not told them about it.

I would normally complain about my hurting arms (flu jab and B12 and bloods yesterday) but after reading Angels post about her op - I have nothing to complain about.

Hope you all have a good day

Penny :)

Carol M
08-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Good Morning All

Cold here

All mindees have colds and so do I

We should be going to the childminding group Christmas party today - but we can't go :(

Because I have my grandson and his tutor is coming - this is very important as we are trying to prepare him for starting to attend a special unit attached to his new school - but even if the tutor was not coming I could not go as GS does not cope in social occassions.

Mindees are all little and have no idea that missing party - nor do parents as I have not told them about it.

I would normally complain about my hurting arms (flu jab and B12 and bloods yesterday) but after reading Angels post about her op - I have nothing to complain about.

Hope you all have a good day

Penny :)
I will bring you back a mince pie Penny.
Angel, you really shouldn't be working, take care of those legs!
Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
08-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Morning, wet here :rolleyes:

I want snow :laughing: :laughing:

Think its going to be a quiet day today i have lost my voice :eek: hubby and dd are pleased :D

Have a good day everyone, keep safe up north, and take care Angel x

kellib
08-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Morning

Horrible morning here and it's only set to get worse, we won't be leaving the house today :thumbsup:

Only working until half 2 so not that bad, it'll be my own son who annoys me the most! :laughing:

rickysmiths
08-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Wet and breezy here but warn 12 degrees! Mad weather! Just having lunch, then sleeps and Christmas crafts afterwards.:thumbsup: