PDA

View Full Version : I just fell over my dog!

Polly2
07-12-2011, 05:00 PM
I feel so old :laughing: We were just out walking the dogs this afternoon. My daughter had a little one on her back and I was in charge of the dogs.

A cyclist rode by and I reached to hold my spaniel - her legs got tangled in mine and I went head first in the gravel. :blush:

So now I am aching all over, have sore hands where I stopped myself and a poorly knee :p oh and I smell of wet dog!!

It wasn't a bad fall but oh how I ache!! I wish I was young again - I remember bouncing back :laughing:

My daughter... bless... was trying not to laugh and be sympathetic - she failed miserably and ended up cracking up laughing.

manjay
07-12-2011, 05:43 PM
I feel so old My daughter... bless... was trying not to laugh and be sympathetic - she failed miserably and ended up cracking up laughing.

Sorry this is me too;)

Hope you don't feel worse in the morning! xx

sarah707
07-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh no! Poor you... hugs (gentle ones) xx

Polly2
07-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Now to add insult to injury my dh has told me to go have a bath...to rest my achy joints????

NO! Because apparantly I really do smell of wet dog!

haha!:laughing:

mushpea
07-12-2011, 07:28 PM
oh dear poor you,, my dog pulled towards another dog I hadnt seen coming the other day, i slipped along the mud and ended up on my bum with dog still pulling me along:laughing:
I also ached all over but the next day was the worst!

Polly2
07-12-2011, 07:41 PM
oh dear poor you,, my dog pulled towards another dog I hadnt seen coming the other day, i slipped along the mud and ended up on my bum with dog still pulling me along:laughing:
I also ached all over but the next day was the worst!

haha :laughing: I am dreading getting out of bed in the morning!