PDA

View Full Version : just setting up my new phone ...

christine e
07-12-2011, 10:21 AM
and I can change the font size of my screen! Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am long sighted so struggle to read things close up (Playmate knows what I mean) so I either have to rummage for my specs or ask someone else to read my texts for me (the children are well trained for this). Well I now have a blackberry and have increased the font size so that I can read it unaided but I'm sure most of you would be laughing at the size of it :laughing:

Cx

EmmaReed84
07-12-2011, 10:23 AM
lol, I used to work in a phone shop and we all had BB's I had my font set to a large size and all caps so I could see it... The only prob was I got so used to it when someone came in with a BB I could not see it lol

Penny1959
07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Oh - I am jealous!

I am looking for a new phone - mine is as basic as it gets - it sends texts and it makes phone calls - end of.

My son in law (to be) has a new windows based phone - and is just want I want - looked at contract prices this morning - just need to justify to myself now the £36 - £41 per month.

You haver reminded me that I need to check if canincrease font size

Penny :)

EmmaReed84
07-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh - I am jealous!

I am looking for a new phone - mine is as basic as it gets - it sends texts and it makes phone calls - end of.

My son in law (to be) has a new windows based phone - and is just want I want - looked at contract prices this morning - just need to justify to myself now the £36 - £41 per month.

You haver reminded me that I need to check if canincrease font size

If you dont already have a contract then look at business ones as you are self employed and you generally get little perks like free vm, UK only based CS, and in some cases better phones for a lesser price x

LOOPYLISA
07-12-2011, 12:50 PM
If you dont already have a contract then look at business ones as you are self employed and you generally get little perks like free vm, UK only based CS, and in some cases better phones for a lesser price x

Yes hubby got our 2 iphones on buisness account :thumbsup:

Monkey26
07-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Yep i got my iphone as i have a business contract - never would have been able to justify it otherwise :) xx

Penny1959
07-12-2011, 01:18 PM

Thanks for the tip :D

EmmaReed84
07-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the tip :D

Anytime, worked in a phone shop for over 6 years any q's give me a shout lol