PDA

View Full Version : people are so RUDE!!!!!

mushpea
06-12-2011, 07:22 PM
it was the toddler group christmas party today, santa came out and all the kids went with their adults and stood waiting including me with a very small 3yrold, this woman comes over with her girl whos taller and older and says in a loud voice 'go on then go and see him' she bumps me out of the way then shoves her girl in front of my mindee who ends up on the floor somehow and then trys to crowd in front her self,, I pick up the mindee and in a loud voice say 'how rude' then rightly or wrongly I shove mindee back through in front of the girl,,
I just couldnt belive how rude this woman was,, and its her daughter who is spiteful and plays up each week and she does nothing but sit and chat to her friends , at least now i know why the little girl is the way she is!!!!!!

karensmart4
06-12-2011, 08:10 PM
They say you learn through a role model, well that one isn't going to learn anything but rude, aggressive behaviour from hers :panic:

Maza
06-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh dear. I can't stand it when parents do nothing when their child is playing up. There are so many like that too. Hope you had fun with your mindee!

The Juggler
06-12-2011, 10:12 PM
grrrr, some people :panic:

EmmaReed84
06-12-2011, 10:18 PM
I would have done the same thing. I cannot believe how rude some people can be. I bet she would be the first to pipe up if it happened to her.

Roseolivia
07-12-2011, 08:21 AM
I had this at Rose's ice skating lesson last week, Rose was stood at the gate to go on the ice and all the bigger kids were pushing past her but what annoyed me more was that parents were picking their kids up and plonking them on the ice completly ignoring the fact Rose was stood patiently. In the end I picked Rose up and said in a loud voice 'say excuse me Rose and get on the ice' she must have been stood waiting at least 5 mins.