PDA

View Full Version : slowly drowning under a huge pile of paperwork

bambinos95
03-12-2011, 03:25 PM
I think i have the most disorganised paperwork that could be and have been slowly drowning under it until today. paperwork is now sorted into neat little piles for planning, obs, record etc all around the kitchen and have now began to panic as how to organise it ( instead of the big box it gets put for this very day to arrive)

I am even armed with a box of stationary that I have collected over the year with good intention to sort in the past. I have got enough folders for each child but not sure what needs to be in their obs folder.

Would anyone be able to help inspire me into what I need. My DO has said she would send me a check list but (again) this hasnt arrived and really want to get started.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

boxtree7
03-12-2011, 04:01 PM
No better day for paperwork wet rindy day ............. I lable folders and place relevant paperwork in each - On my planning I use monthly dividers - I am going to attack mine sometime today. :angry: good luck !!!

sarah707
03-12-2011, 07:00 PM
You need to buy files for everything... each child needs a file for their obs, photos, assessments, individual planning etc.

Put your planning in a file one month at a time.

Then you need files for your risk assessments, policies and procedures etc.

Make a list of what you have and when it all needs reviewing so you know what needs doing and when.

Hth :D