PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Contract? / ncma delivery times

LittleBuds
02-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi, I had my pre reg inspection last week and am now registered (my certificate arrived today), I registered with NCMA and brought the various contracts and paperwork required at the start of the week but they still haven't arrived. I have a mindee starting with me on Monday (was meant to be january but the mum needs to get into work sooner than she thought), so far everything we have agreed has been verbally. What should I do 1. Get hold of a temporary contract until the ncma ones arrive or 2. Email the mum and confirm the details we've discussed so far stating I expect my documentation to arrive really soon? 3. Another way that I havent thought of.

Problem is I dont have an accident book, permission forms or anything like that, all in pack on route to me!

Also does anyone know how long it took for their documentation to be delivered from the NCMA? I was gutted there was only a second class parcel option!

Thanks,

Amie.

LittleBuds
17-12-2011, 10:38 PM
The Documents arrived after 5 days (delivered on the Saturday afetr I posted this infact!). So standard delievery times on NCMA's part, one happy customer!