PDA

View Full Version : change the way i charge for food for accounts...omg!!!

dusky777
28-11-2011, 11:52 AM
OMG!!

For account purposes and hundreds of receipt to troll through i was advised to "charge" a set fee a day for food. I still charge parent the same it just make life easier for the accounts.....well i have finally decided to do my online tax return, only to find out i have to wit 7 days for an activation code so while im sat here i thought i would work out if there would be much of a difference.....well food bills came to £425 last year which i thought was a lot 3 children 3 days a .now working it out at £4 a day for food for this years mindees is working out at just over £1000!!! a big differnce i have a similar pattern of children as last year as well!!
I looks so wrong though can i claim that much for food?!

rickysmiths
28-11-2011, 11:56 AM
For the last two years I have put through £4000-£5000 for food. As long as you are using £1000 worth then no problem.

nikki thomson
28-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Yes you can, food is so expensive and I only charge my mindee's mum £1 a day and it costs me about £3.50 to actually feed her which costs me out of my own pocket about £440 a year which I happily shared with lo's mum when she was on one of her need to cut everything to a minimum, well your not having your £1 a day back for food. X