PDA

View Full Version : LAST MONDAY IN NOVEMBER BRRRR IT'S A COLD ONE!

angeldelight
28-11-2011, 07:22 AM
Morning Everyone

Brrrrr it's really cold here this morning

Hope you all had a good weekend?

So what do you all have planned today?

Have a great day and stay warm

Angel xxx

Toothfairy
28-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Morning

DD(8) broke a piece off her tooth at the weekend so we are off to the dentist this morning with (1yr, 2y & 3y) mindee's in tow.

Then home to make Bird fat/seed balls.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
28-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Not been out yet - hopefully going to get my brothers christmas present now he has finally told me what he wants :rolleyes: will be ablse to get it sent of to else its not making it there for christmas :)

rickysmiths
28-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Good Morning!

Very cold here this morning but the first morning without fog for a week.

Off to the doctors with ds for blood tests this morning he has a day off school today. Then taking him to his girlfriends this afternoon.

Toddlers for the little ones and some Christmas crafts this afternoon.

We are off to a recording of 'Sorry I Haven't a Clue' tonight.

Oh and I have just had final confirmation I have the whole week before Christmas off as well as the one after so I finish on 16th Dec and start again on 3rd Jan and I'm getting paid because its mindees holidays.:clapping: :clapping: I can't remember when I ever has this much time off over Christmas, I usually work up to and incl Christmas Eve, between Christmas and New Year and start after New Year. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I won't know what to do with myself!

Tink
28-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Morning only 27 days to go:clapping:

I have the morning off, so I am going to tidy the craft cupboard and dig out all the Christmas stuff ready for a busy 2 weeks in December:thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good day XxX

Pauline
28-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Chilly here but no school run, just one grandson today :thumbsup:

have a great Monday everyone. :)

Chimps Childminding
28-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Frosty here this morning!!! I love frosty days :clapping: 1 before schoolie, 1 x 2 year old all day and 2 after schoolies today so a quiet day which is good as I have felt rubbish all week-end!!!

Off to the town this morning to get a few (more) christmas things for mindees to do and see if I can transfer some money to DS3 in Australia as the job he had been promised is a bit hit and miss and he isn't earning enough to cover his rent etc :angry:

Have a good one everyone :thumbsup:

kellib
28-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Morning

Only working 12 - 2.30 today so should be easy enough, we might head out to soft play if LO has already had a sleep this morning :)

Roseolivia
28-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Morning all, chilly here too this morning.
Only 1 after schoolie so i've already done my weekly shop, Alfie has had lunch and now having his sleep and i'm sitting down with my lunch.