PDA

View Full Version : WHAT YOU ALL DOING ON THIS FRIDAY EVENING?

angeldelight
25-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Have you all finished work for the day

Do you have the wine out?

You having takeaway?

What you all doing this evening?

Angel xx

angeldelight
25-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Are you all sleeping :laughing:

Angel xxx

kellib
25-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I only work 12 - 2.30 on a Friday, bliss!!

I'm gonna just chill out in front of tv tonight :D

angeldelight
25-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh at last :laughing:

Do you watch celeb get me out of here?

Angel xx

kellib
25-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Oh at last :laughing:

Do you watch celeb get me out of here?

Angel xx

I do, it's getting good :)

breezy
25-11-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm a celeb and then sleep after dh keeping me awake all night with his snoring last night, long gone are the days when he kept me awake all night for other reasons;) :blush:

keeks
25-11-2011, 07:02 PM
I've just made really yummy toasties for my boys. Now we're about to watch Flint Street Nativity which I just HAD TO order after reading a post on here recommending it. :laughing:

No wine out, had drinks last night when I went to see an amazing 18 piece band - they had everyone up shaking it with mega smiles on our faces!

Oh, and the boys ran up to the corner shop and got us snacks too! :D

What are you up to Angel?

xx

EmmaReed84
25-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Just finished my yummy minted lamb shanks, sent my sent to bed, got a nice lovely cold can of carling and going to prepare for my inspection... Tomorrow night is X-Factor night lol

loocyloo
25-11-2011, 07:26 PM
been to choir practice whilst DH picked DD up from dancing & then took DD & DS to fair!

children finishing tea and getting ready for bed.

i'm about to have nice glass of wine and decide about tea! i did make a cod & prawn in parsley bake thing with sliced potato on the top for tea, but as i don't like any of the ingrediants ( except the potato! ) i don't think i'll be having that! got some left over chicken & chick pea curry i made last night in the fridge..sounds much better ;)

got to quickly do a couple of LJ though! x

singingcactus
25-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I've just put my very excited 5 year old to bed - he's taking one of his female friends out for lunch tomorrow and they are both bouncing off the walls lol.

Then I had a little play with the snake, and I'll be feeding him shortly.

Been working hard changing round the furniture, had some new kids recently and my little ones are getting a little older so can do with a re think on resources. That is all finally finished tonight so I get the rest of the evening off watching sci-fi and chatting on FB :). I don't really like wine, so the wine's not out, but the ale might be in a bit when my teens get home from youth group.

RachelE
25-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Dh is out - and I forgot and was hoping for some hugs.

My dd(5) has been trouble this week and I got collared by the teacher to say she had really lost her temper with her friend today. She can be so nice, but cant control her temper - and I can see me in her :(

Cant have a hug, so having a glass of wine.

Had pizza and now have my lovely 10 yr old ds for company - then eastenders and IACGMOOH!

Got a busy day tomorrow - NCMA conf, shopping, then meal with some lovely ladies from here!! :thumbsup:

Rachel x

Greengrass74
25-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Just had Chinese which was lovely :thumbsup: .

Now just sat bored whilst Claire watches NCIS on Sky + :rolleyes:

Any ideas what I can do to stop the boredom

mushpea
25-11-2011, 09:04 PM
watching celeb with a glass of wine and stressing!! ages ago we got a letter from my sons school asking for children to try out to sing at the o2 next year, I remember it said somthing about buying tickets and that they would be limited but cant remember anything else,, he didnt want to try out so i didnt bother keeping the letter, today he comes home and anounces that he has taking part in the singing trials for it!! now i am thinking that I might not be able to go if he gets though cause i might be too late for a ticket:eek: , roll on monday when I can find out more from the school

samb
25-11-2011, 09:11 PM
It is my oh'd birthday - i have a stinking head cold. Had a gladd of wine which made me feel worse. He's now off collecting a chinese take away while I watch a bit of my Take That Progress DVD! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

FussyElmo
25-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Just spent the best part of 3 hours making mr tumble out of fondant for a birthday cake - remind me again why I said yes. Hoping dh brings me a chinese in when he finishs. Well he had better I have just tole him too :thumbsup:

Tink
25-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Just got back from seeing Santa at Meadowhall :) My DD 3 years old was a little star struck bless her, she loved it though:clapping:

EmmaReed84
25-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Ugh I am TRYING to prepare for inspection as said in previous post but DH has got Nirvana on the TV almost full blast!!!:angry: I asked him to turn it down a bit so he pressed the button twice... Gonna insert the remote somewhere painful in a mo... After turning the TV off of course lol

mama2three
25-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Im snuggled up under my quilt with beechams and the laptop! Was feeling fine til last mindee left today and within an hour had a sore throat and feel rotten! So much for a nice weekend!

charleyfarley
25-11-2011, 10:36 PM
It is my oh'd birthday - i have a stinking head cold. Had a gladd of wine which made me feel worse. He's now off collecting a chinese take away while I watch a bit of my Take That Progress DVD! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Look out for me on it, yes I am there and saw myself when I watched it :clapping: :clapping: Not very flattering but hey we can't have everything :laughing: It's right at the end when the boys are shaking hands with the crowds :thumbsup:

I've had a lovely peaceful evening, watching tv, texting friends and having a lovely beer, oh and I will get no snoring tonight as Daz isn't home till tomorrow :D

Carol xx

karen m
25-11-2011, 10:45 PM
nice long shower,packed my weekend bag of to see hubby in scotland tomorrow to go christmas shopping,sat and watched soaps and now celebrity jungle

sharonmanc
25-11-2011, 11:21 PM
my boring friday night consisted of me turning the dining room upside down for a receipt i put away safe, only to end up cleaning behind and under the fridge and mopping the floor, still no receipt :( :laughing:

samb
27-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Look out for me on it, yes I am there and saw myself when I watched it :clapping: :clapping: Not very flattering but hey we can't have everything :laughing: It's right at the end when the boys are shaking hands with the crowds :thumbsup:

I've had a lovely peaceful evening, watching tv, texting friends and having a lovely beer, oh and I will get no snoring tonight as Daz isn't home till tomorrow :D

Carol xx

Ah wow! Lucky you! You have given me another excuse to watch it again! lol